Chapter 15

"Why don't you come to lunch with us? I have a proposition." Mrs. Ambrosone said.

    "Sorry, say that again?" I said. Yeah, it's back to me, Gabby again. I thought I would continue what I started an hour or so ago. A refresher for you: Leo came to my house to work on our science project, he asked me out, left, and Tristen and his mom showed up at my doorstep. Jesus, Leo really enjoys hearing his own voice, doesn't he? You know, in a trial like this or whatever we are recording this for, how we are portraying it seems off. With all the he said she said I said stuff, it seems like the format for a story. What if this was a story though? And we didn't exist? What happens to us when it ends? Does life go on for us? Or does it just stop? At least you can restart the story, remember who Leo and I were and what we've told you. You might have been reading for a second time, but for us, it would be the first. We would be none the wiser that we are just fictional characters. And what is the true reason that we are telling this story....? Allright, I think I'm just going to stop there. I'm probably just being paranoid.

    "Well dear, I would like you to have lunch with us. I have something that will help you with your future. Help you get ahead in the world," she said to me. I wasn't liking the sound of this, but I had a feeling that it was worth hearing out.

    "Okay then. Let me get a jacket," I said.

    "Oh no dear. You will have to change into something more... appropriate than that. I was saving this dress for when you went to prom with Tristen, but I feel like you deserve to wear it now," she said, handing me a wrapped box.

    "Oh! Okay then... I'll go change," I said and shut the door. I was flabbergasted at first, but then I started to think about what she said. First, was she saying I looked ugly in what I was wearing? Or that it was not appropriate enough for her? Second, she chose my own prom dress for me? She doesn't know my size! ALSO, who said I was going to prom with Tristen? Yes, prom was coming up, but A: He hasn't asked me, and B: If someone asked me before he did, chance has it, I will more than likely go with them rather than him. I was getting all kinds of pissed, but I still was curious about what she had to offer. So going against all of the things inside of my head that was telling me this was a bad idea, I went and changed.

    It was a nice dress, a line off the shoulder knee length peacock green satin dress, but probably a breast size too small, because it showed my cleavage really well (too well in my opinion), with some over-boob. Now, most girls like to show a little over-boob or under-boob, but I was already showing enough skin from my mid back up and my sholders. So in normal terms, I was dressed as a slut or a stripper. Well, maybe not THAT bad... more likely  my dress was like Wonder Woman's when she went to infiltrate the Galla at the German High Command, just strapless, without Godkiller, and not the same color. I re-did my makeup, made sure my hair looked nice, and made sure I looked relatively nice. I think I am ready to go. I went down stairs, and went outside.

    "Sorry I took so long," I said, apologizing to them.

    "Turn around for me," Mrs. Ambrosone ordered, making a spinning motion with a finger. I spun around. I had a weird feeling that Tristen was looking at my butt.

    "Such beauty!" she exclaimed, after I turned around. She was obviously pleased with her choice of dress.

    "Can we go now?" Tristen asked. I hadn't really paid attention to what he was wearing, but now I saw that he was wearing a sensible suit and tie, with an undershirt that was the same color as my dress.

    "Yes, we better hurry, our reservation is for two o' clock," she said.

    "Reservation?" I asked.