chapter 14

okay so i know i haven't updated in a while but school is being an ass. i work until around 6:00 and then after that, i want to be with my family, so please dont hate meee

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Three months after I snuck into Percy's apartment, I moved in.

Sally had officially divorced Gabe, and after that, she said that she was happy to take me in. She was the mother I never had. Sally worked at a museum and was working on her very first novel. Soon enough, we might even be able to move into a house!

Percy and I had to share a room. He was kind enough to let me have his bed until his mom bought me one. For now, he slept on a blow-up mattress next to the bed.

Percy asked me to be his girlfriend the day I moved in. It was amazing.

Today, it was our last day of school, and I couldn't wait. Next year, we'd be seniors. Kings and queens of the school!

Upon entering the school, Drew and her minions were waiting at my locker. I told Percy to go to his locker and that I'd see him in English.

I walked up to my locker, opened it, and put my bag inside.

"What do you want?" I asked the girls, annoyed.

"We heard your daddy doesn't care about you anymore," Drew said, probably trying to make me sad. Sorry, darlin', but that ain't gonna work.

"He didn't," I said. She seemed surprised that I didn't burst into tears like she had expected me to. "So thank God I got outta that situation, right?"

Her friends laughed nervously.

"We also heard you're dating the loser of the school," Drew said, attempting to insult me.

I laughed. "And this, Drew, is why all your friends are fake," I said, motioning to the girls next to her. "Because you're too much of a bitch to see that there's more to people than the way they dress."

Drew snorted. "Whatever," she snarled, walking away, her 'friends' close behind her.

I smirked. I knew what it was like to be under the spell of Drew Tanaka. Only once I got out of it I realized how much better it all could be. I really hoped that those girls who followed her everywhere would see that she's just a slut who craves attention. The worst part is? She's crazy rich and her parents loved her. Anything she wanted, no matter how crazy or stupid it was, would automatically be hers "as long as she's happy". I met her parents once. I cried that night, wishing my parents cared for me that much.

The rest of the day passed by quickly.

Percy and I stayed out a little later than usual to get some ice cream.

Even though I had been living with the Jacksons for a week, I was still in awe when I came home late and didn't get a beating.

I was slowly healing from the scars Helen had given me.

That night, to celebrate the last day of school, Sally took us out to a restaurant to eat supper.

It was all nice and fancy, so being a mom, she wanted Percy and me to dress nice and fancy, even though we both told her that that wasn't our style.

We arrived at the restaurant at 7:56, four minutes before we'd be taken to the table we reserved.

When we finished our meals, Sally asked, "We're getting stuff from the dessert menu to celebrate Annabeth moving in as well."

Percy smiled widely. "YES!"

"Thanks, mom," I said, laughing.

Percy and Sally went quiet. I didn't know why until I replayed the words I had just said in my head.

My face went red. "Oh shit," I muttered.

"I'm so sorry," I told Sally, "I didn't mean it, it just came out, I-"

She engulfed me in a hug. "I'm glad you think of me as your mother. I definitely think of you as my daughter."

"Can I still date her?" Percy asked, ruining our moment. "It's not like she's my sister now, right?"

Sally and I laughed. "Of course we can date, Seaweed Brain, we're not related by blood. Any more stupid questions?"

After eating our yummy desserts, we went back home.

Once we entered the apartment, Sally stuffed something in my pants pocket.

She smirked. "In case you guys wanna have a small party of your own."

Percy and I went back to our room, and I took the thing out of my pocket and inspected it.

Looking at it, my face went red. Percy, who was sitting right beside pretty much had the same expression on his face.

"Is she serious?" Percy muttered, taking the condom out of my hand. His face was all red. He looked both embarrassed and angry.

"You're cute when you're mad," I said, biting my lip and taking my glasses off.

"Are you.. trying to seduce me?" he asked.

"Maybe," I admitted.

There was a moment of silence.

"Do you wanna?" he asked me, motioning to the packet in his hand.

I nodded.

He took off his glasses, and then it started.

OH MY GODS THAT LAST PART FELT SO WEIRD TO WRITE AGHHHGHHGHGHGHGH

my mom just made cookies and they're so yummy and i begged her to make them blue, but she refused :(

if you want one, i can virtually ship on to you hehe

anyways, the next chapter will be the last one... i hope you liked this chapter <3