𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 - 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Do you ever feel like an outcast, you don't have to fit into the format

"Do you ever feel like an outcast, you don't have to fit into the format."
- so am i (ava max)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Ivy and Evie kept each other company, hours spent on giggling like middle schoolers, learning a bit more about her life on the Isle--and Evie asking what being teen Royalty was like in Auradon--and sharing secrets not even their parents knew about.

The fair girl had found out that Evie had snuck out one night from her mother's castle to meet a Pirate by the name of Harry Hook back on the Isle, telling her how he was one of her oldest friends. They were just out talking, and since Captain Hook had always adored the Isle Princess, the children of the Evil Queen and Captain Hook began to be fast friends. Ivy had teased her about it, but Evie had strictly told her that they were just friends.

Ivy had then told Evie about the time she was at her Aunt Chloe's wedding, finally marrying a Knight from Camelot when she was eight by then. They were all celebrating until Ivy had bumped into the fireworks display, setting them off at the wrong time and having her aunt's cake being set ablaze. Everyone was in a panic, blaming the firework manager about the early send off. In all fairness though, the cake wasn't all that good. Evie had giggled about the mishap, but Ivy was too embarrassed to bring it to her parents' attention.

The two girls had a lot more in common than they had originally thought, both being homeschooled by their mothers and few tutors, treated as Royalty in their respective parties and even having a mutual love of art. Well, Evie more into the fashion industry and Ivy into the architectural aspect. The daughter of the Evil Queen had told her about her adventures with the Core Four and how girl talks and harmless activities were practically foreign on the Isle.

Ivy had promised more to come, especially when Mal comes back from her date. If they were interested, the half-Korean Princess had even offered to bring Jane and Lonnie along.

It was then when Evie had asked to design a dress for Ivy, explaining her love for fashion designing and outfit ensembles. The fair girl had agreed happily, though telling Evie that she had already had it made, but admitted that it felt as if it were missing something. Being the kind person that she was, Evie had offered to take a look at it, wanting to give the dress Ivy was wearing to Ben's Coronation some flare.

The half-Korean Princess fled the room with glee, now coming back from her shared dormitory with her dress casing in her arms, humming to herself as she made it back to Evie's and Mal's dormitory. She couldn't help but feel her gentle smile coming onto her features as she skipped down the hall. As the fair girl was making her way back to Evie, her cellphone that was strapped to her skirt buzzed once, making Ivy pause and pull it from her skirt's tight waistband.

Janie: Vee, come to Audrey's room, ASAP!!

Against her lockscreen was Jane's text message lighting up her screen in a grey box. Ivy furrowed her eyebrows, continuing her walk as her thumbs danced across the rectangular device, her dress casing now pushing against her chest as she was quick to reply to Jane's message.