𝚉𝙴𝚁𝙾 - 𝙰 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗

tw: pregnancy, mention/written process of childbirth (mention of broken water, preparation of birth, pains, etc

tw: pregnancy, mention/written process of childbirth (mention of broken water, preparation of birth, pains, etc.) there will be headers and bold text to accommodate for this if you are squeamish/sensitive to this topic. there is also a brief mention of bullying, some racism (not to Asian community) from Asian mother and a *biracial* term. viewer discretion is advised

happy reading and thank you so much for your time and love :))

"Years ago, when I was younger, I kinda liked a girl I knew. She was mine and we were sweethearts. That was then, but then it's true."

- fairytale :: alexander rybak -

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The street lanterns that trailed in and out of the castle's pathway became aglow as hues of pink and purple burst through the sky, the sun setting behind Auradon's skyline. The people of Charmington buzzed around the city, trying to get through the list of everyday tasks before night falls. Candles were lit, street lanterns would be set ablaze, illuminating a warm light that rained down on the city's people. The warm breeze comforted most, the people of Charmington retreating into their homes as the sky dimmed. The only noise that could be heard was the whistle of the trees and the light clicking of the horses' hooves against the cobble paths to their stables.

At the top of the hills sat a grand, white-bricked castle. It was beautiful as the golden accents of the building glimmered once more before falling into the shadows of the night. The quaint city that laid at the foot of the castle fell into silence as the flames dimly lit the city's centre. The people who worked inside the castle went through several doors where most don't know where they go, the carriages being drawn and the gorgeous white horses that pulled them back into their stables.

From the window of her study, the Queen of Charmington could see them, but they were too busy to notice. Her hair was undone from the little braids that were woven with her hair, her crown glimmering at the little sunlight there was from the glass window. Her posture relaxed as she pressed her hand softly against the glass as a white bird whistled past her, only to come to a stop when it realized who she was.

Snow White, the Queen of Charmington.

It tweeted excitedly, flapping its wings as Snow White smiled at it before leaving hurriedly for its nest in the forest.

Her ability to communicate with the forest animals of Auradon was anything but subtle. It wasn't easy for the Queen to walk around outside, enjoying her luxuries without a forest creature nipping at her heels. There would always be a hummingbird to greet, or a herd of bunnies to carefully step over. Quite frankly, it was hard enough to get work done as is, so Snow White--although it had pained her--to keep herself inside at all times. As the Queen of Charmington, there were decisions to be made for her peoples' benefit and responsibilities to uphold. She had vowed to only leave the walls of her castle when deemed absolutely necessary, or when her presence was summoned to Auradon Central for a Council meeting.