𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝙱𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"nowadays, i cannot find her, but when I do, we'll get a brand new start

"nowadays, i cannot find her, but when I do, we'll get a brand new start."

- fairytale :: alexander rybak -

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

That was only months ago. It was then Ivy packed up her belongings from her room, kissed her parents goodbye and took a limo to the boarding school. They promised to come visit whenever they can and she had promised to write whenever she had the time. Living at school had somewhat taken a toll on her, the first few weeks seemed somewhat unbearable without seeing her parents first thing in the morning. What made her stay worthwhile was the friends she had made during her time here. Her homesickness soon became a blur, and Ivy felt the same way she felt s though she were back wandering the halls of the Charmington castle. Home

Ivy Kim was finally attending Auradon Prep.

It was third period, the class right before Ivy's favorite period; lunch. Her mouth watered at the thought of the grilled cheeseburger she would get--no pickles--with a side of freshly cut fries. As unhealthy as it sounded, it just sounded so right. Ivy took light steps towards her locker, a soft thud of her wedges hitting the concrete beneath her feet. Her lightly shaded yellow pleated skirt that stopped mid-thigh moved with her, Ivy's apple purse hitting against the outside of her thigh rhythmically.

Stopping by her locker, she grabbed whatever she needed for her next class; Auradon History. It was basically a class where Auradon's Queens and Kings have their stories recited, to "educate" their children--their future generation--to not make the same mistakes they have made, to learn from them. Lucky for Ivy, it was a relatively easy class, especially when it came to the tests.

Pulling out her notebook, one she uses for every class, the textbook and her pencil case, Ivy set held them in the crook of her arm as she flipped through her notebook, attempting to spot a clean page. A soft tap on her shoulder pulled her from doing so and turned to see who had wanted her attention.

"Hey Ivy. I've been trying to catch you all day, where have you been?" The brown-haired male had asked her, bringing an amused smile onto her lips, seeing the glint of conflict in his eyes. Prince Benjamin--or just Ben--was baffled by the number of books she was holding in her arms was in his, but he took them nonetheless without a word.

Prince Benjamin, soon-to-be King of Auradon, has been Ivy's best friend since she was seven. It was due to the fact both their mothers were friends, it was bound to happen that the two become closer. She had always looked up to Ben, seeing what he accomplished at the age of sixteen, the young girl had always thought of him as her older brother, despite being the same age. Ivy couldn't believe her own ears when he had told her about being crowned King. This was the same Ben who had agreed to help her steal all the cheese croissants at their mothers' tea banquets, and had taught her how to do the Princess curtsey when they were thirteen. She didn't exactly know where she would end up without him.