𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗?

"Left my heels at home, I'm on my sneaker game

"Left my heels at home, I'm on my sneaker game."
- do it (chloexhalle)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After last night's fiasco, the next day went on as if nothing actually happened. Normal classing with the Jay, Evie and Carlos, her abnormally massive homework package turned in and visiting Mathilde during breaks. When Ivy tried apologizing to each of them during their classes together, they brushed her off and told her that it was fine, telling her not to think about too much.

It was Friday, or Game Day, where Auradon Prep's students were expected to head down to the field and watch the biggest tourney game of the season. It was Fighting Knights versus the Sherwood Falcons, and they've won every game against Auradon Prep, and to be honest, the Fighting Knights were tired of losing to them. It took months for them just to get to where they were, and if the Sherwood Falcons win another game, Coach Jenkins would probably quit.

Audrey, Ben and Ivy were found by his locker as the soon-to-be King of Auradon was packing up his gear before the game in a couple of hours. It became an ordinary thing for Ben and Ivy listen to Audrey's little tantrums, this one especially since Jane and a few other girls were flaunting off their new hairstyle, courtesy of her worst nemesis; Mal.

"Look, it's Mal!" Arabelle pointed to the purple-haired beauty from below the staircase, the other girls looking her way as they squealed in joy.

"Hi, Mal!" Another girl--Eliza, daughter of Elena of Avalor--waved her hand, her usual long, brown hair that reached past her waist, now cut and styled into a lob. The girls around the Latina girl with wide smiles and newly styled hair.

"I love my hair, Mal!" Another gushed, twirling her hair around her finger.

The Princess of Auroria scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest like a child, pouting at her precious Benny-Boo and best friend, Ivykins. The girls that flocked Mal, giggled and flirted with the son of Jafar, who was with her, who winked at them, making them swoon.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey pointed absentmindedly to the girls' hair, remembering last night to Jane's newly styled hair. "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it."

Ivy was with Jane that morning to Fairy Godmother's talk with her daughter with all things beauty, for using magic instead of using the beauty within. Of course, the fair girl had seen it as a mother-daughter type moment and excused herself, only for the young Fairy to find their little group and fuss about her mother's lecture. Despite her mother's words of encouragement, Jane didn't care, and kept her styled hair as is, being her newly spontaneous self.

"What's the harm?" Ben began with a tiny shrug, shouldering his backpack as he looked back at his girlfriend, wanting her to get to her point. Audrey had always told them every little thing, from gossip to her burning hatred for leather pants; courtesy of Mal and her gang of VK's.