𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗

"she said, 'what if I dive deep? will you come in after me? would you share your flaws with me? let me know

"she said, 'what if I dive deep? will you come in after me? would you share your flaws with me? let me know."

- honesty :: pink sweats -

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Sunlight streamed through the curtains, specifically hitting Ivy's hazel eyes, making her crinkle her nose half-asleep. Shuffling closer to the edge of her twin bed, Ivy basked in the sunlight, making her face and body feeling warm and fuzzy. She was like a cat, absorbing the sunlight as it danced across her white skin. Ivy snuggled into her sheets, smiling as she could feel herself drifting back into her dreams.

That was until her roommate, Jane, who happened to be the Headmistress' daughter, yanked the blankets off of the fair girl's body. The fuzzy, heavy sheets that had once provided her warmth had been stripped away, leaving the cool air of her dorm to hit her heated skin. Groaning tiredly, Ivy inched towards the end of her bed--to the point where her head just so happened to be hanging off the edge--to reintroduce her body to some sort of heat, resulting in her being put into a fetal position.

Jane sighed at her roommate's reluctance in the morning. Fairy Godmother's daughter had lived with her long enough to understand Ivy's unspoken schedule, thus understanding Ivy's hatred for mornings. The fair girl valued her sleep, cherished it even. Jane didn't want to be the one waking her, knowing exactly how difficult she'll be to get her ready for the day to come.

"Ivy, c'mon." Jane gently shakes the sleeping girl, having her whine in response. Sighing loudly, she began to shake Ivy a bit more violently. She stopped shaking her and huffed, crossing her arms then impatiently tapped her foot against the hardwood floor. "Breakfast starts in twenty, and I'm not missing pancake day for you."

Jane was one of the friends Ivy made during her first few weeks in Auradon Prep, though during those few weeks, she didn't talk to her much. Fairy Godmother's daughter had such a shy persona that Ivy kickstarted the majority of their conversations, but she was nice, though there was one thing that Ivy wasn't too fond of; Jane's lack of love for herself. The young fairy had always believed she needed to do certain things to be beautiful--although Ivy believed she already was--and wanted to be showered with love, or even have boys pinning after her.

"I'll be there, I just need to stretch." Inhaling softly, Ivy stretched the top half of her body, her red tank top riding up over her belly button. Rolling her shoulders back, Ivy had a slight crack in her shoulders, then scratched her back before resting again. Jane slightly laughed, then was struck with a bright idea. Moving away from Ivy's bed--having her immediately reached for her comforter, pulling it over her legs--Jane pulled the curtains open, letting the sunlight into the room and into Ivy's eyes, having her scrunch her nose in distaste.

Scoffing at Ivy's half-awake state, Jane pulled the covers off of the fair girl once more.

"By the time you do, those Villain Kids will be here." Jane squeaked at the mention of the new transfer students coming into Auradon. She spoke of them as if the name burned her tongue, the acid it projected pouring down her throat causing her to involuntarily shudder. The sleeping girl didn't move an inch, having Jane frown inwardly and heaved a heavy sigh. "Ivy, how am I supposed to do this without you?"