𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 - 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜

"Darling, he can't buy my love, it's you I'm dreaming of

"Darling, he can't buy my love, it's you I'm dreaming of."
- love me like you (little mix)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Ivy would say that her classes had run smoothly today, everything except lunch when she just so happened to trip over a tree root, passing through the lounging area to get to her Math class. She thought it was pretty lucky that she was able to catch herself before making a fool of herself, but it turns out she probably used up all her luck for the day as soon as she was given a massive packet to finish by Friday, and on top of that, she was late.

Ben's Proclamation. The Villain Kids coming to Auradon.

Ivy forgot she was supposed to be there for the welcoming.

The fair girl jogged towards the front of the school, slightly out of breath from zipping from her dorm room--dropping off all of her things last minute--then taking her time to not slip on the stone path towards three silhouettes closest to the road. Ivy squinted, putting her hand to her forehead to get the sun out of her eyes, making her look as if she was saluting.

The people around her were the people of the welcoming committee, the same students she'd seen when she first came to Auradon Prep at the beginning of the new semester. The boarding school sure liked going all out to ensure the newest students' felt welcome. The oddly loud sound of the band tuning their instruments, and the rest of Auradon's students chattering obnoxiously about their opinions on the Children of the Isle's arrival. Everyone seemed so unsure, so afraid, yet the funny thing was that they weren't even here.

Ivy didn't care too much for them and continued on, making out the silhouettes as Ben, Audrey and Fairy Godmother. Ivy smiled and waved, catching Ben's attention as he waved back, an excited grin plastered onto his face.

"Everything looks perfect, Fairy Godmother. Thank you." Ben dismissed Fairy Godmother with a polite nod, which she returned as she stood far from the teens, keeping an eye out for the newest additions to Auradon Prep. Waving her down, Ivy took careful steps along the stone path. "Hey, just in time!"

Audrey thinly pressed lips pulled into a tight smile at the sight of her friend, Ivy immediately figuring out the source of Audrey's discomfort. The Villain Kids, a popular discussion amongst Auradon Prep, and their immediate hatred for the children. Especially Audrey, since she had heard from her beloved boyfriend that Maleficent's daughter will certainly be making an appearance.

"Ivykins!" The daughter of Sleeping Beauty greeted her with a fake, cheery voice and a tight hug that knocked the wind out of Ivy. Releasing her, Ivy wheezed and smiled at her tense friend. "You're late, where have you been?"

The tan girl's eye twitched, which freaked Ivy out a little bit. If she got any angrier, Ivy could've sworn Audrey would pop a vein. Audrey--in Ivy's eyes--was someone viewed as a perfectionist, planning her life in this exact way. She didn't take any changes of pace well, as she had always expected her life to run very smoothly and then be Crowned Queen.