𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝟷𝟶𝟷

"Do you ever feel like a misfit, everything inside you is dark and twisted

"Do you ever feel like a misfit, everything inside you is dark and twisted."

- so am i (ava max)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Wednesdays were Ivy's second favourite day, coming close was Friday's when she was allowed to sleep in, or even stay up late, doing whatever she pleased. Some nights, she stayed up late doing schoolwork, light reading--a knack she picked up from her mother--or to sit in the middle of the tourney field. Whatever she was feeling at the moment, Ivy just liked keeping herself busy so she wouldn't think about Charmington so much.

Today didn't feel any different than it did yesterday, but whispers were thrown back and forth throughout Auradon Prep about the arrival of the Villainous Children from the Isle, but Ivy didn't care too much about their opinion and thought they were pretty nice. After looking over their schedules with them the previous night, Ivy had a few classes with the new students, which included a variety of interesting events that happened throughout her morning.

After seeing them at breakfast, Ivy had Auradon history with Carlos, Mathematics with Jay and a Chem. lab with Evie, though she hasn't seen the daughter of Maleficent all day. She thought she just might be avoiding her, or plainly doesn't have any classes with the fair girl. The others had taken part in having a conversation with her, but Mal just spoke to everyone else but her.

Ivy didn't take it personally, though.

Ivy had a free period today, right after lunch, so she would be able to finish any incomplete assignments for the day, or either choose a club to take part in. The fair girl wasn't interested.

With her earbuds plugged into her phone, music blasting out of them as she hummed to the tune, drumming her pencil against her notebook. She kept looking back into the pages, following examples to get to her trigonometry solution. The Princess of Charmington was so focussed on her work that she didn't hear her best friend Jane's squeal for her attention.

"Oh. Hey, Jane. What's up?" Ivy noticed her shadow looming in front of her, plucking her earbuds out of her ears and smiling at her shy friend. Jane took the seat across from her at the little lunch table/picnic table, put down a clipboard by her side as her eyes frantically moved in every which way. "Woah, Jane. Breathe. Inhale, exhale."

The young Fairy did as her friend instructed, letting out a puff of air before grabbing Ivy's hands, startling the fair girl, but then relaxed.

"I have this thing to ask my mom about the Coronation and she's in there." Jane whispered to Ivy, as she followed her line of sight to Auradon Prep's library, a quite grand one, courtesy of Queen Belle. Several students stayed outside the door, listening with intent to Fairy Godmother's teachings to the new students.

No one dared to go in, risking to be in a room with four of the worst Villains of Auradon's children. They were too afraid of what to expect when they went into the library, nor what to do if the enemy's of the parents' would do to them.