Chapter Seventeen: New York {Captain America}

Start from the beginning

"Enough!" I raised my voice again, before coming to stand between him and the guy on the floor.

"Get out of my way," he states all demanding like he had power over me. I stared into his eyes which seemed like forever, but I noticed he was about to grab me. With a sly move, I reached out and used my left little pinkie and touched his skin, just below his adams apple. He sudden froze to the spot, paralysed at my touch. "This is a simple passive route I've chosen, because I don't want to destroy your manly cred. Well what's ever's left," I announced to him as I kept the same pressure on his throat. "Now leave him alone," I dropped my pinkie, and he leans forwards as he catches his breath.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size," A strong manly voice came into play, before a guy grips the man's arm roughly, pulling him away from us. The man stumbled for a moment, before the guy who was wearing an army uniform, stares at him with daggers. Filled with anger the guy throws a punch, but the army man dodges and throws his own punch back, connecting it with his cheek, making him spin around. Before kicking him in the ass, sending him on his way. "And never threaten a woman!" He shouts down to him, making me smile as I was the jerk run away.

 "And never threaten a woman!" He shouts down to him, making me smile as I was the jerk run away

The solider turns around and began walking over to us, a smile came to his face.

"Thank you," I offered my smile widened to show my white teeth. I turn my attention back to the guy who was hit, to see him standing on his feet, but looked very weak. "Are you alright?" I asked as I came over and placed a hand on his arm, to help him keep his balance.

"Yes," he simple replies before looking up to meet my eyes. They were a light blue, but they had a hint of green in them. They were quite alluring. He offers me a smile, but I let go as he was stable, he wipes the blood away from his mouth.

"Sometimes I think you like getting punched," the solider states as he comes to stand in front of the man.

"I had him on the ropes," he announces, but I got the sense they were friends. I see the solider guy lean down to pick up something from the floor, but his gaze landed back on me as he stood back up straight.

"Where are our manners," he began. "James Barnes, but you can call me Bucky," he offers me that boyish grin, that would make the ladies swoon. "And this is my best friend Steve Rogers," he points to his friend Steve.

"Nice to meet you both. My name is Violet," I smiled sweetly to them as I gave a nod. "I'm from out of town, and just arrived. But I hope I see you both around," I flicked my gaze between them both as they wore smiles on their faces.

"How about tonight at the Stark expo?" Bucky states, making me raise an eyebrow at him. "It's an expo where they show the future," I smirk at his comment as it sounded good, be good to see what they think the 'future' will be like. "I could also repay you for helping Steve," his voice softened as he was really grateful for me stepping in.

"Sure. I'll meet you both there," with that side, I nodded to them and began to walk away, feeling their eyes on me. Maybe I should get dressed into something more fitting for this century. I have to wait until they leave the alley way, so I can go into the Tardis. I pass the Tardis and came out onto a street, as old fashioned cars went by, as did people.

This was going to be interesting...

*******

A/N

Thank you too hazuuuh for creating this sign-off, I haven't used it in the other chapters but from this chapter I will use it at the end of every chapter! I also want to thank Darknessofworlds for recommending the Marvel universe for me to play in and also giving me ideas on what to do with future chapters which will involved the MCU!