let's be friends

I opened my door and saw Mattia.

His eyes were red, his hands were bleeding and he was breathing heavily. He looked like an animal right now. (LMFAO)

«Mattia what the fuck happend?!» I said yelling and dragging him inside.

He was walking around peacefully, like nothing was wrong.

«Mattia? Hello?» I asked.

He went to sit on the couch and made like a sign to come sit next to him. Not gonna lie, that was kinda hot.

«Al» he said serious while looking into my eyes.

I looked down, I was hurting. Who knows if he's still playing with me again?

I saw his right arm, he got a tattoo.

I looked better and saw "June 4th 2018" and my heart stopped.

It was the date when we got together.

«Ni-nice tattoo..» I said and he smirked.

«Don't act stupid. I know you know what this date is and all you gotta say is nice tattoo?» he asked smirking.

Okay, he's probably crazy.

«What do you want me to do? Jump on you and act like nothing happend?» I asked in an angry tone.

He looked down and then looked my eyes and smirked.

«Nice idea» he said still smirking. He was driving crazy and he knew but I wasn't minding when I actually should.

«Mattia cut the bullshit and talk. You wanted to talk, talk. If that's the only way you'll leave me alone than let's do it.» I said rolling my eyes.

He smirked again and said «Don't do that ever again» he said and licked his lips.

I made a disgusted face. «Mattia!» I yelled.

«Fine, fine..» he said and started finally to talk.

«I never played with your feelings Al, I'm sorry if you thought that I did. I am not good enough for you that's why I decided to leave you and start a new start with Lena. You deserve better and that's not me. I'm the one that broke your heart while I was supposed to make you happy» he said in a normal tone, not even sad and that's what shocked me.

Lately he has been crying in front of me and now nothing, the old cold Mattia is back.

«I'm just an ex, I'm the past Al. You deserve better than a boy that fucks every girl of the school, a boy that cheats in you. I wish you only the best and I'm asking you if you want to be friends.» he said.

He was right, I can't get hurt again by him. I deserve better and so does he and that's how it has to be.

«I agree with you, we both deserve better and yes, we can be only friends» I said smiling.

«Thanks God» he said and hugged me, I hugged him back.

«See you tomorrow Al» he said walking out.

«Wait! What happend to your hands?» I yelled.

«Nothing, good night principessa» he said walking out.

Mattia and Al didn't know that this "friends" thing would only get things worse..

~ i know those last chapters were probably boring but it will get better i promise y'all 😉~