broken

I didn't sleep the whole night, I was hurt.

I actually thought he really loved me, I mean.. he seemed like he cared and was really sorry for what he did but I was wrong.

How could he fake everything? I don't understand.

That night when I calmed him, he seemed like he really cared about me.

Stop it. I have to stop thinking about this.

It was 4:37 am. I was listening to "be alright by Dean Lewis".

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt so alone and hurt. He played with my feelings.

I need my parents, I need mostly my mom but they are in Italy. I wish I could hug them, I need a real hug.

Hours passed and I just layed on my bed listening to music.

It was time to go at school but I wasn't in the mood.

I decided to go later at school, I'm way too tired.

It was 9:32 am and I decided to get up and go at school.

I went to the bathroom and saw my red eyes.

I wasn't even in the mood to put make up on so I let it be.

I put some comfy clothes on with my Jordan's and headed at school. Thanks God my school doesn't have a dress code.

OUTFIT:

I just came at school and I felt my heartbeat going faster

I just came at school and I felt my heartbeat going faster. Everyone was already in class, fuck. It's gonna be awkward.

My principal understood that I wasn't feeling good so he just left me to go in my class.

I knocked and entered. I felt everyone's eyes on me.

«Good morning Housten, explain why are you late? School started since 7 am.» she said.

I wasn't in the mood to talk so I just looked at her and her face softened.

«I don't need any explanation Housten, you can sit» she said smiling.

I smiled back and looked for a place to sit.

I saw Lena and Mattia together and felt immediately my stomach hurt.

I went to sit next to Kairi and Roshaun because Alejandro, Alvaro and Katie have math right now instead than history like us.

«Oh my God Al, are you okay?» asked Kairi worried.

I just nodded and smiled.

«I swear to God you'll tell me what happend because you're not okay.» said Roshaun serious.

I just looked down my desk.

~ i'm actually not feeling super well right now. i'm dealing with some toxic friends and it kinda hurt but i'm trying not to care about them. ugh, this world is amazing.~