principessa

~next day~
Today it's my first day of school. I won't lie, I'm stressing out right now.

My mom and dad went to work since 5 a.m so I have to do my own breakfast.

After I get ready, I go to the kitchen and eat cereals.

Outfit:

After my breakfast I put my Jordan's on and go to school

While walking to school I put my Airpods on and listen to Lil Uzi Vert. I love his songs.

I just got here and all I hear is «is that alessia? mattia's ex?». Not gonna lie, I didn't miss this school at all.

I took my phone and sent a message to my groupchat with my friends in LA.

vip's 💆🏻‍♀️

Alessia
I just got here and all I hear is "is that alessia? Mattia's girlfriend." Someone please help me.

Ava 🥵
uuh, u popular bitch

Dede 🥱
y'all stop calling yourselves bitch, it's weird.

Alessia

Diego 👀Don't give a damn about em

Diego 👀
Don't give a damn about em. You go sis!

Alessia
Don't worry, I won't give a shit about all this school. I have to go now, talk to y'all later. ❤️

I close my phone and take a breathe. Okay, I probably seem crazy right now but I don't care.

I go inside and I see Kairi and Mattia playing together while the boys are filming them.

«Alessia, wait» I hear Alejandro saying. Shit, he saw me. Kairi and Mattia stopped playing together.
All of the boys came to me, all of them except Mattia. He just walked away mad.

«Why did you run yesterday? God.. we missed you Alessia..» says Alejandro. «I don't know, I thought you guys hate me because I ignored you for 2 years now..» I say.

«We could never hate you Alessia. You mean so much to us» Kairi says and we all hug.

They started asking me how life has been going on lately and how I feel coming back at school.

I missed them so much and I feel horrible for ignoring them for so long.

The bell rings and we all go to French class.
Yes, we have all first period together and I'm kinda happy. I hope Mattia isn't there, I can't see him.

We walked in and we sat behind the class.

Our French teacher came in and started her lesson.
Who in the fuck starts with their lesson the first day of school? Ugh, I hate French.

After 10 minutes someone walks in the classroom.

I look up and see Mattia. Fuck.

«Where were you Polibip?» the teacher ask.
«Bathroom, had to do something.» he says with attitude.

He looked for the boys and when he saw me his jaw dropped. Am I this weird?

He sat next to me, N E X T T O M E.

«Always hot Housten.» whispers Mattia in my ear. I look at him and say «Just shut up Polibio.» and he looked at him shocked by what I just said.

«You didn't have this attitude back in time, principessa." He knows how much I love when he talks Italian. He knows what he's doing but he doesn't know that I'm not that Alessia anymore.

«Whatever you're thinking you're doing, stop it. I don't have time for your stupid ass games.» I say and start following the lesson.

~skip to lunch time~

~i have so much homework to do, kill me 😫~