I'm sorry.

I got out my car and headed home.
I saw Mattia standing in front of my door. What the fuck? What was he doing here?

«Finally you're here» he says coming closer to me.

I felt weird, this whole situation was weird.

«Ehm.. what are you doing here?" I ask while I move to the door.

«We have to talk.» he says. «About what?» I ask.
He put his hand in his hair and sighed. He always does that when he's nervous. I know him.

«About us.» he said.

«There's no us, Mattia.» I said and he looked me in the eyes. «I know, but we have to talk about everything..» he said.

«Let's talk inside then.» I said.

Thank God my parents aren't home because I don't know what my dad would have done if she saw Mattia.

We went upstairs in my bedroom.

«It's been a while since I didn't see this room.» he says while looking around.

«Those sheets are the same sheets when you lost your virginity with me..» he said while touching the sheets.

This dude is weird and is making me feel so uncomfortable. «Mattia stop it. You wanted to talk, talk and please no bullshit.»

He sat down on my bed and I saw on my chair.
He grabbed my chair and made me sit in front of him.

Well, he's still hot tho.

«Look, I cheated on you and I'm sorry about it. I know sorry won't change anything-» I cut him off, «At least you know.».

«Let me finish, Alessia.» he said in a serious tone.

«I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. She started touching me everywhere and I just couldn't resist anymore. I know it's bad what I did, but at least can we stop hating on each other? We can be just normal or friends..» he says.

«You couldn't resist? That's some bullshit Mattia. Every boy in this world can resist to keep his dick in his pants but y'all just don't try. Don't try making it seem like it's impossible to keep your dick in your pants Mattia. I was at the party, you could have came to me and talked about it instead you went upstairs with her and had sex. Do you know how I felt? When I saw you and her..» I said and a tear fell down. He tried to wipe my tear but I moved.

«I'm deeply sorry for everything what I did to you. You deserve someone better and it's for sure not me. I hope you'll find someone better Alessia because you deserve it. You were someone important to me and you'll always have a place in my heart.» he said while I was trying not to cry.

«I know Mattia, I know I deserve better and if I was that important to you, you wouldn't have done that. If you cheat, you don't love that person. Now get out please.» I said as cold as I could.

«I hope you can forgive me.» he said and I laughed.
«I forgave you since a while now, I just can't forget. Everytime I see your face, all what I see is you and her having sex.» I say looking the ground.

«I think I should leave now.» said Mattia. That's all what he has to say? Okay.

«You know the door, bye.» I said and sat on my bed.
After he closed the door, I started crying.

~imma go write the new chapter ~