you stopped loving me

«Mattia don't talk to me like that!» I yelled.

«What are you gonna do? Call your little boyfriend and tell him to beat me up?» he said smirking.

«Mattia, I came here to help you.» I said in a chill tone. I had to control myself because if I start yelling too I won't solve shit.

«Who called you?» he asked. Is he dumb?

«Jora, who else would Mattia?» I said.

«Oh right..» he said.

I took hid hand and his eyes softened. It was working.

«You can talk to me Mattia.. what's wrong?» I asked still holding his hand.

«I got a phone call.» he started and stopped. He was angry but was trying to control it.

«My parents, they- they are gonna divorce..» he said and broke down. He started crying and so was I.

He might is the biggest fuck boy ever, the heartless Mattia, the rude Mattia at school but he's a god boy. I know it.

I hugged him and said «Mattia, I know it's hard. A breakup is always hard but you have to be strong. You're strong Mattia. You have the boys, they care about you and love you.»

He didn't wanna let me go and it was breaking my heart. I never saw him like this.

«I know but I miss someone in my life. She's been gone for 2 years, almost 3 now and I need her back.» he said looking into my eyes.

His eyes were so red. I couldn't believe it, Mattia was crying.. in front of me.

«Mattia..» I started but he cut me off.

«No Al. Stop with "you'll find better" because I won't. I tried okay? I tried to forget you but I can't. You're the only one that can make me feel happy. I need you in my life, I need you. I can't without you. I can't stop thinking of you.» he said while crying.

He took something out his pockets, it was the necklace I got him for Christmas.

«You remember this? You gave it to me for Christmas and said "whenever you miss me, just keep this in your hand and think about me. "i'll never stop loving you" what happend Al? You stopped loving me. This necklace was the only thing that kept me getting up when I fell. This was the only thing that I had when u left.» he said while holding the necklace.

I was crying like a baby right now. I thought I was over him but I wasn't. I was just lying to myself.

«I never stopped loving you, Mattia. I would never..» I said looking down.

He made me look at him. «Why are you with Mar? You don't even know how much it hurts to see you with him Al.» he said.

...~oop okay..~