I hate you.

I don't know what to do, shit. I had sex with Mattia, my fucking ex.

I was outside, going at Starbucks to calm down.

I left Mattia sleeping because I was scared, scared to confront him after we had sex..

@daddy.alessia posted a new story!

@mattiapolibio replied your story!--@mattiapolibio: why did you leave me?

-
-
@mattiapolibio: why did you leave me?

@daddy.alessia
i needed something to drink.

@mattiapolibio: come home right now. we have to talk.

I closed my phone and headed home.

Not gonna lie, I was scared. He sounded serious.

I opened my door and went straight to my bedroom.
I saw Mattia on my bed with his phone.

«Al, what happend yesterday.. it was a mistake okay? Don't tell anybody what we did..» he said and I felt my heart broke. Damn, that hurt.

«I won't tell anyone and yes, it was a huge mistake. It's better if we keep our distance. You have Jora and that's it.» I said trying to seem like I don't give a fuck.

«Yes, I love her and what I did was so wrong.» he said.

«Mattia, don't use the L word if you don't mean it. You just cheated on her, cheating isn't loving someone.» I said.

«What the hell do you know huh? Nothing so shut the fuck up Alessia.» he yelled.

«Don't yell at me! You will never change! You cheated again on someone you "love". Oh c'mon boy, we both know you didn't love me and either Jora! Do you even know what's loving someone?» I yelled back.

«I did love you for God's sake! I loved you more than anything! I was drunk and didn't think what I was doing!» he yelled and tried to come closer to me.

«Don't come closer. You disgust me Mattia. You think just apologizing will make me forget everything? That's stupid.» I said almost crying.

I turned my back to Mattia and walked to the door but Mattia took me by my wrists and made me turn around.

«I loved you. I swear on everything what I have I loved you.» he said and I pushed him.

«Don't ever come near me again Mattia! I hate you!» I yelled and walked out.