"Did you enjoy your training today?" Athena inquired. "Nicholas said he saw some of it and thought it to be quite interesting."

My eyes darted to the smirking Alpha, who was pushing some garlic bread across his plate. The uniform I'd seen him in earlier was gone, and the clothes he adorned were casual. I could see various tattoos on his arms and his eyes were tainted with amusement.

"Really?" I muttered to Athena; the scent of the meat and vegetables resting on my plate had begun to distract me, and my mouth salivated as I began to slice through the chicken.

When I leaned forward to bite into it, I was once again reminded of Hannes' hand being on me. When I glanced at him once more, he still was not looking my way.

"What sorts of exercises did you go through today?" Athena asked, and I went on to ramble about what I'd done, the variety of exercises Willow had instructed me to do. Athena watched with interest, and I noticed Declan and Nicholas listened as well.

Nicholas spoke up when I was finished, "I'll be in Wildeland for the next couple days. Perhaps I could guide you through some exercises as well."

The hand on my thigh curled against my skin, almost painfully so.

"That won't be necessary." Hannes' voice was low but guttural as he fixed Nicholas with a heavy stare. "Willow, Jeremiah or myself, will be able to train Olivia."

Nicholas' smirk widened, but he nodded. "I see."

I winced, feeling Hannes' fingers dig into my skin further. His hold immediately lessened, and his thumb grazed across my thigh, as if attempting to soothe the area there.

"Why are you holding me?" I asked, keeping my voice soft. This time, Hannes did look at me, and the tension on his face relaxed as he gave me a smile.

"I like touching you." He told me. His fingers dipped lower, moving to the inside of my thigh and I sucked in a soft breath. But then he paused, and his smile began to fall away when I simply stared at him. "Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"No-I-" My voice trailed off and I jerked my head forward, a familiar sting of embarrassment creeping up to the tip of my ears when I heard Hannes' chuckle. His fingers relaxed against my skin, and his thumb continued to stroke continuously against my thigh as conversation flowed across the table.

I noticed Nicholas avoiding eye-contact with me throughout dinner, and despite Athena's many questions, and at times, Declan's, I found it difficult to focus with Hannes still holding my thigh. Pleasurable small shivers would creep up my body every now and then with his caresses.

I managed to understand that Athena had talked to some of the pack members, and that they'd asked to spend some time with me.

"You are their Luna after all," She'd said. "They'd like to get to know you."
I was silent throughout the remainder of her talking about the pack, only making appropriate noises or sounds to show her that I was listening when necessary.

Nerves knotted my stomach however at the thought of mingling or talking with the pack members. They all were oddly intimidating, but seemed for the most part, civil.

When dinner was finished, Athena asked for my help cleaning up, and I did as asked, standing, which made Hannes drop his hand away. I walked around the table, gathering empty dishes and plates before walking to the kitchen.

Athena's soft hums and the soft clashing of her gold bracelets on her wrist was heard for the most part, other than the sounds of water running every now and then whilst I washed up.

"I have to go to a nearby store to purchase a few items tomorrow at noon," Athena said at one point. "And I was wondering if you'd like to join me. Of course, I'll have to bring along some warriors in case any danger arises."