Yongsun smiled secretly, she already admit to herself that she missed byul and she was worried about her.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" She asked which made byul to smile a little.

For the first time after a 3 years, she needed someone to accompany her.

_____

They go to the gym where byul and her dad usually go to, She need it to relieve stress. Byul already change her clothes, she bought clothes for yongsun too and currently waiting for her come out.

"Let's go!" Yongsun said with excitement.

It is her first time in a gym since she usually exercise in her house, while byul on the other hand was glued her eyes to yongsun. She really admire yongsun's beautiful face. Her eyes diverted to yongsun's body which made her remember the night she first met yongsun, she couldn't help herself but to stare more on the girl's body making her "thing" become hardened. It's not her first time to feel like this because girls who seduce her can make her "bulge thing" to be hardened but for the first time in her life, somehow she like it.

"I thought she said that she doesn't go to gym then how come she's so fitted? Fuck this thing between my legs, why the heck you're reacting like this?!" She thought.

Byul quickly turn around to avoid looking at yongsun's body, she noticed that most of the boys in the gym are looking at yongsun. She couldn't blame them because of yongsun's sexiness and prettiness. As soon as her "thing" calmed down she carry her bag and walked towards yongsun, making the girl confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I changed my mind, let's go" Byul hold yongsun's wrist which sends hundreds of electricity voltage to the latter's body. It's too obvious to byul that she doesn't want any other people to look at yongsun.

"B-but" byul cut her off.

"I said let's go" she put her coat around yongsun shoulder covering her piece of sports bra before dragging her outside the gym.

"What's up with you byulah?" Yongsun asked but byul jut ignored her and open the passenger door of her car.

As they both step into byul's car, she starts the engine and looked at yongsun.

"I'm hungry. Can I go to your house?" She stated.

"What? Why?" Yongsun confusedly asked.

"Because I'm hungry, cook for me" byul said on demand. She wasn't eaten anything, only a cup of noodles for the past three days.

"That's what you get for starving yourself and only drinking a soju for three days! Gosh byulah! I was worried about you! You don't even reply to my messages" She blurted out, she was sick worried about byul. She even go to byul's school to see her the day after she walked out of the restaurant.

"Says the one who didn't drop me any messages after the day I took her to my studio and after she stole a kiss from me" Byul said as she turn on her phone and looked at the messages.

A 23 messages from krystal, 4 messages from her dad and a 30 messages, 5 missed calls from yongsun. She smiled as she thought that yongsun is really worried and looking for her.

Byul unbuckled her seatbelt and move her face towards yongsun, the latter quickly move to avoid byul.

"So you were really worried about me.. why? Afraid that you won't be able to steal a kiss from me again?" Byul said teasing yongsun while staring at her.

Their face are only inch away to each other. Yongsun feels nothing but only her heart beating so fast and as she heard byul said, her eyes automatically closed.

"Yeba, you forgot to wear your seatbelt" byul said as she get back to her seat after she fix yongsun's seatbelt.

Yongsun opened her eyes when she heard byul said. She's somewhat disappointed and embarrassed of herself.

"What? Yeba?" She asked confused of what byul said.

"Pretty fool" byul said as she starts driving.

Yongsun felt a blood rushing to her cheeks and felt a weird feeling again because of what byul said.

"Don't do that again" She utter.

"Do what? Buckle your seatbelt? Sure, just make sure that you won't forget it again" Byul said reminding her.

"No, don't flutter my heart again"

______