Spilling a bit of info?

Immediately, Riya pushed Kotao off . Kotao was really confused. "What the hell..?! We should just go!" He said, in a tone of panic. Riya rolled her eyes, "God you're hopeless." She grabbed his wrist then started running the other direction, tugging Kotao behind her. But then, they were blocked ! "Aah--!" Riya jumped backwards, falling on Kotao. "Gotcha." Kotao said, catching Riya. Riya huffed then went back on her feet. "Well, you're welcome." Kotao said sarcastically. "No time for sarcasm!" They looked in front seeing a man in a gas mask. The man took out a spray then sprayed it on them. Slowly, both of them started feeling dizzy then went unconscious.

..

..

...

.

..

Kotao's POV

..
..ugh
...I can't see anything..
"Hurry up, and just search something on them!" Search? What?

"Fine fine !" I felt someone touching me everywhere. But I pretend unconscious. I feel someone leaning against me. A female. Riya? She's not yet awake. Dang it.

"Nothing." I heard the footsteps go away.

Crap, what now?

I lightly wiggle a bit to shake Riya. I heard her groan. It sounds--what the hell am I thinking? Ugh. Focus Kotao, focus. "Hey! Wake up! Nerd!" I whisper shout. "Mm..Black you can get that kiss later just let me sleep..." She groaned. Black? Isn't that her brother?? Doesn't matter. I elbowed her side waist. Hard.

"AAH?!" She screamed. "Shsshhhhh ! Shut up! We're gonna get caught!" I shushed her.

"You didn't have to elbow me geez ! I'm a girl too y'know?!" She complained. "Potato, potatoe, whatever. Where are we?"

Riya's POV

"Potato, potatoe, whatever. Where are we?"

"You think, I know? We can't even see!" Dumb idiot.

I heard someone coming. "I see you're awake." A deep voice chuckled. Who? I can't even tell. "Who are you?" I asked, trying to keep calm but failed to do so.

Kotao has been silent. I can feel him sweating. Does he know this person? What??

"..."

"..Kotao." The man said. "You've grown. How great."

Kotao's POV

"..Kotao." He said. "You've grown. How great." He chuckles. I'm nervous. I know who this is. Who's voice this is. It's the same voice that used to kill mom and dad. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. "Don't you fucking touch me." I snapped, gritting my teeth.

"Then how about this girl then?" I felt Riya quiver a bit. It's my first time feeling her like this. Is she scared? Wait why am I worried about her? But then again if we don't get out of here...things will happen. Bad things. "Don't touch her too." Why did I say that?

"Oh? Worried are we?" He chuckled.

"I swear, if I get out of these ropes I will fucking strangle you to death !!" I snapped again. Riya was already shaking. I raise an eyebrow then faced my head at my back to Riya. "What's happening..?"

"..I-I wanna get out of here.." Her breathing is heavy. "I-I can't.. Hah..b-breathe.." She whispers.

"What did you do to her?!" I shouted.

"What? It's the only way. We just had to get rid of her before she spills the beans." He chuckled again. God this is annoying. "But then again, I will give her some air if..."

leh cliffhanger =7= yeah I'm evil..oHOHOH--anyways, happy new year everyone :33