Assigned with The Hottie

Another day of summer school. Riya sighed. "...." She gives a silent glare at Kotao. Kotato simply caught her staring at him then smirked, "Heh, have I already possessed you?~" Riya then instantly slapped his face. "Hell no!" He laughed lightly. "Yeah right..~"

Hmph. Retarded bastard... Riya thought in her head. She went to her seat in front with the teacher entering. "Okay, class. Since these passed few days...you students have been doing well. So as a reward... we're going to the beach tomorrow. We're going to stay there for the weekend until Sunday." Almost everyone started cheering except for Riya. She was rather ....surprised. Riya gulped, aware of her status right now.

"I already reserved a hotel for all of us. One room is for two people. Now.. I will assign you to each partners." The teacher pointed at me then to Kotao. "You two will be pairs."

And then in unison the two exclaimed, "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Everyone looked at them. Shocked. Every girl in that class had the urge to slap Riya's face. But all they could do is glare at her. "Ghh--But ma'am I don't want to be with him, can I chose another person? Or maybe be alone!" Riya tried to convince their teacher but...it was no use. "No, that's that."

Kotao smirked, putting his hands on the back of his head. "Hmm. I'd rather have some other chicks with me. Tch." Riya then didn't hesitate to kick his face. "Stupid." Riya murmured. "Ghh---What was that--?!" Kotao tried to punch Riya's face but was stopped by someone from behind. "Stop. It's not nice hitting a female." A familiar voice said. Blue hair....Grey pupils....? Could it be...? "B-Black...?!" Riya exclaimed, shocked.

"Woah there, Riya. Don't be that surprised~" Black grinned. "You see, our parents have been looking for you since you left us three in England." Riya puffed her cheeks. "Geez, you didn't have to tell me that in front of them." Everyone in the room was shocked to see a sibling of Riya. Well, not exactly a sibling but yeah they're just pretending to be siblings. "So uhh...who are you exactly?" Kotao groaned, glaring at the other male. "The name's Black. Riya's elder brother." Black replied, keeping calm. "Black, you didn't need to announce that." Riya sighed once again. "Yeah, yeah. Come on. Mom and dad are waiting for you outside. "

"Fine." Riya turned to the teacher and bowed slightly. "Please excuse me for today. I have to go."

"Uhh...sure." Black let go of Kotao's arm as Riya went out of the classroom. Following behind, Black smirked at the other male. Kotao got pissed and started murming some things as he walks to his seat.

As they were out of the school campus, Riya, for the first time ever, grinned and attacked Black with a hug. "Black! You came for me!" With a slight laughter, Black patted Riya's head, shuffling her hair lightly. "Hey, we did make that promise that we were getting married~" He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you ...so much." Riya mumbles lightly then nuzzles her face on Black's back.

"Well, you see. There's this place where I wanted you to see. Do you wanna go there?" Black asked, turning to Riya. "Heck yeah---I-I mean, yeah sure why not?" Black grinned once again. "My girl has changed her ways, huh?"

"S-shush it.." Riya puffed her cheeks. Black grabbed her wrist and started running. "Black--wah---!!" Riya looked behind them, seeing suddenly a blue slime going after both of them. "W-what is that thing--?!" Eiya exclaimed, breatheless. "It's not a thing, it's a she! She's after me.....!" Black summoned his tridant then opened a passage to the ocean. Before Riya could know it, they're already underwater. In Black's kingdom. "?! Mmmhm--!!" Riya muffled underwater, trying to speak but somehow can't. "Oops, sorry. Let me take care of that." Black took a pill and put it in Riya's mouth. Finally, Riya was able to breath and speak. "W-who was that...??!"

"She's well....you see, I did something terrible to the slime men. Eheh~" Black chuckled. Riya sighed, "Ah-geez. Just becareful ...."

---;Raaawr :3 well that's it for now. lskjfdihjfeldjfd Sorry for not updating so fast. I was trying to finish Noragami and Ao NO Exorcist. Anyway, who was that blue slime? AHUE. You'll find out soon = u =..;---