Last school day

Please do not take my work. I have worked hard for this... thank you so much!

---------------

Riya's POV :3

I walk in the halls. it's been a year since I was in the ocean swimming around. I wonder how they're doing without me? Must be happy huh? (N: Her parents hated her for disobeying everything they say. Being a princess is hard so yeah :3)

Well, new life, new things. I let out a sigh, opening my locker and pulling out my English book.

I close the locker door, putting my lock on then go head straight to my classroom. As I enter the room, cold icy glares started shooting at me. I let them be and go straight to my seat at the back. I adjust my cap that was covering my eyes and almost all of my hair were in it before adjusting my fake glasses as well.

"Okay, class let's begin." The teacher said, landing her books on the table. "Today there will be a storyteller." I simply sigh once more, looking out of the window.

Normal POV

Christine raised her hand voluntarily, chuckling lightly. With her British accent, she started to speak. Not in Japanese but in English. Luckily, the teacher knew how to speak English as well. "Ma'am I would like to sit next to Kotao please." Instantly, the teacher replied. "No. Put your hand down." A frown came out of Christine's mouth.

------HUEHUESKIPCUZYOLO----

It was the last day of school. Just a few hours... I'll be able able to go and meet my friends once again... at least for the whole summer... Riya sighed, hearing the bell ring. She closed her books as she puts it in her bag. She stands up but suddenly the teacher announced some things...

"The people who are in need to do summer school!

Kotao Shinizami, Christine Radenberg, Aya Kurusaki, Saki Kumiya, Kiyanu Gake and Giyumi Shisuzu. And the one who will help me out will be Riya Hanzen. I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you all."

Christine frowned once again and tried to speak in Japanese. "I-It's Ladenberg, madam. And, why do I have to go...?!"
"Because you have failed all the subjects except English! Like it or not, if you don't pass summer school you will repeat!" And the teacher walked away.

Riya sighed. Guess she wont be going this summer. Tutoring are in needs. She was an ace student after all. She stood in front and announced, "Those who're going to summer school, it starts tomorrow." after that she headed out and went straight home

--;waaai, Author-san here :3 eheh, anywaaaaay, what do you guys think?? I'm doing part two right now so yeah~;--