First day of tutoring the Hottie

Kotao's POV

Ugh. Damn, summer school isn't so cool. Well I never expected it myself. And we all have to deal with that sore fucking loser. I stand up from my bed, going in my shower as I take of my clothes. Opening the shower, I heard someone scream from the hallway. What happened there? "Emy? Are you home?" I asked. No response. Probably all drunk again.

Normal POV

"Dude, what the fuck? No way!!" Gake exclaimed, putting his bag down to his desk. "It's true! I never even thought it would be really possible!" Aya replied with giggle escaping her lips. Although their conversation stopped when Riya came in.

Riya was wearing, for the very first time, a blue skirt with matching white above-knee socks and pair of blue low-cut shoes. On top she wore a white blouse and for her head, she was still wearing eyeglasses and a blue headband. Everyone was in shocked and just stared at her. Riya blushed lightly at their stares specially with the males staring at her. "W-what is it..??" She stuttered. "You seem different. You look too....stylish..." Christine said, all surprised. "O-oi I only do this every s-summer..." Riya continued, sitting on the chair next to the teacher's desk.

Summer class was for three hours only. Riya was forced to watch over the whole class because the teacher wasn't able to come. "Two hours have passed....one hour to go..." Riya mumbles softly, with a sudden eraser hitting her head. "..." Riya didn't mind it and continued to watch them. Every student was whispering to each other until they all suddenly started laughing. ".." Again, Riya ignored it.

Taking a glance over at Riya, Kotao smirked lightly. Dirty thoughts? As always. Until suddenly the teacher came in, all with their Summer test scores that they took yesterday. And it seems Kotao's the lowest. "Riya..." The teacher called out. Riya immediately went forward, " Yes ma'am?"

"I need you to do private tutoring to Kotao. You know..for him to improve.." She showed Riya Kotao's test paper. "I see. Okay then. I'll try the best that I can."

Another hour passed. It was dismissal time. Every student in the class would rush out except Kotao. He was the last to be out due to waiting for Riya. "Loser, come on. Let's get on with it....Let's do it in my place..."

--;Oooohhhh don't think it that way please. :3 Remember they're just having a tutor session. X3;--

Riya sighed "Fine fine." And so, both of them headed to Kotao's house. His house was......a mansion. A fountain in the main gate, such good looking gates but it isn't see through with holes. It's mostly....closed. No holes or anything. "T-this is ...you h-house...?!" Riya took a step back, glancing at their small garden. Kotao simply smirked, " Like it? Amaaazed?~" Riya turned around. "N-no--of course not!! I-I'm fine by my own apartment!"

Thus the two came in and headed directly to Kotao's room. It was..as big as a master's bedroom. T-too huge..its as big ax my apartment...

Tho Riya was too distracted, she never noticed that Kotao had already pinned her to the wall. She tried to resist but he was just too strong. "Hah~ no wonder why you get bullied so easily~ you're too small~~"

"I'll tell you what's small!!" Riya then kicked his...uhh.....thing...>.>

"Heh, oh r---fUCK!!" Kotao fell down to the floor.

"Hmph. now let's get it over with." She sits on his bed and takes out her books. "By the way, I never take the answer, 'I don't know' got it?"

"Y-yeah..." He slowly stood up. Dang it... Well at least he managed to stand up, right? He sat down next to Riya.

----TimesSkipCuzYolo:3----

Riya's POV

"It's been three hours and you still don't get it?! You're so dumb!" I said, sighing completely then mumble. "Humans are so useless...."

"Hm? what was that?" He blinks. "No, it's nothing! Now here let me teach you the technique for that again. We put y here and x there got it? Multiplying it's exponents are like adding them..."