Seeing Black Again

A/N;; skskkskdlheeeeeey :Dthankyouguys sososoooo much for liking and commenting. If you have a suggestion on what will happen, please comment it below :3

"Black....who or what was that...?" Riya asked, looking above the water. "Plus I can't be here, the mermaid guards will---"

"Will never find you." Black stated, holding Riya's hands.

"Anyway, I'm glad I could see you again, Black. It's been so long." Riya smiled, hugging Black tightly. "Ah-yeah. Me too." Eventually, Black hugged her back.

"So what do we do now ? Wanna live with me in my apartment ?" Riya asked.

"Mmm if that's what my bride wants~" And then Black gives Riya a kiss on the cheek. "A-alright then..." Riya blushes slightly.

----time skip cuz author is lazy D:---

"Oi Kotao. Kotaaaoooo."

"Mmhm....! five more minutes!"

"Idiot, your tutor is here."

"My what---?!" Kotao quickly sat up.

Riya sighed facepalming. "Ah-geez. You didn't go to summer class so I came just to check on you."

Kotao rubbed both his eyes then yawned. "Sorry I kinda slept too early."

"Riiiight. Anyway, the beach thingy is tomorrow. You better pack up already."

"Is that all?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Are you sure ? I mean really sure ?"

"Yes---well. I have a favor to ask."

Kotao smirked then mumbled. "I knew it."

"Could you uhm...be with me in the groceries....? I well...err..I just feel like someone is following me. It's creeping me out.." Riya explained, nervously. Kotao chuckled, "Oh geez just that ? Alright fine. Just this once. As thanks for teaching me anyways."

"Well thanks. Also, you might wanna go to the shower quickly." Riya pointed out.

"Why?"

"Because....saliva..."

"Saliva?"

"Just wash it off, it's gross!"

"You're one to talk." Kotao snickered then got up and got his towel to go to the washroom.

--in zeh groceries--

Riya got one of the carts and started pushing it forward with Kotao following her from behind. Ah man, it would be so nice if I were with my friends right now.

. Kotao thought but being interrupted, he groaned. "Kotao." Riya said as she suddenly stopped causing Kotao to bump onto Riya for a second he looses balance but then gets it back. Same goes for Riya. "Someone is following me." Riya said then looked back. "PDA." Riya said seriously. "PDA?" Kotao repeated, puzzled. But before Kotao could do anything, Riya leaned onto Kotao's chest as she takes his arms and forces them to rap it onto herself. "oi--"

"Shut up."

".................."

A few more seconds of silence. 3...2....1..

Sirens began to be heard from inside the grocery store. It was an emergency alarm. Kotato was quite in panic while Riya was calm. "Oi we need to go.." Kotao said. "No. It's just a distraction." Riya replies. With a long pause, Riya stayed there, keeping Kotao's arms surround herself. But then, gun shots were heard....