A Mermaid?!

Kotao's POV

We're running, panting with heavy breathes. We run as fast as we can. We then stop to an abandoned warehouse. There it is.

"..What's the plan?"

"There is no plan."

"What? But--"

"SHUT UP!" Our attention was taken by Riya's voice. Black goes and leans his ear on the wooden door. It creaks lightly but he ignores it. I follow and listen too.

"Oh come on. Your name is great and all. It's....unique." A different older girl's voice said.

"I don't care if it's unique or not! I never want to hear it!" Riya screamed. 

Riya had another name? I thought.

Riya's POV

"I...I don't want to hear it. A-and never will want to." I said, final decision. "Look sis, just come home with us. We'll sort things out and--"

"No!" I shouted once again. "I don't want to. And I'm banished." I looked down, seeing a few droplets. What? Why--huh? I felt my tears falling. I'm crying. I sniffled a bit. "W-whatever you're doing stop. Okay? J-just stop.." I managed to say although my voice was cracking.

Red laughed loudly. "Riya-nee is sooo funny!" He continued to laugh. "S-stop! I-it's not funny anymore! You can't just come here and--"

Clang!

"Shit-" A voice in the dark said. Scarlet scanned the darkness then grinned. "Well isn't that sweet? Two fools coming to save you."

Kotao's POV

I accidentally kicked a bucket which created a sound that would directly lead it to us. "Shit-" I said due to panic. Black turned at me and gave a glare. I shrugged and glared back. "Just come out we all know you're there." A voice said. Black sighed then went out. I don't what to do but I just followed Black. We saw a girl with green hair. She's dressed like those punks with motor bikes.

"Well if it isn't Black? Prince of the Sharkmen. Or should I say..King?" Black made a touché sound while glaring at her as she bursts out laughing. King? Prince? Sharkmen? What the hell is she talking about? She looked at me then grinned. Probably saw my now puzzled face. "Oh? He doesn't know anything? Riya, Riya, Riya." The girl started, taking some of her Red hair. "Would you want me to tell your friend here your little secret?" Riya shook her head rapidly. The girl chuckled and put a cloth on Riya's mouth. "Yes? Okay then. This girl, Riya Hanzen...is.. A mermaid." What?

"A mermaid?" I questioned. "And that guy next to you, is a sharkman." She continues.

"Wait what?" I said.

-------------------------

I don't think Kotao believes it one bit. Sorry for updating so long. >.<'''