Chapter 22: Camping gone wrong

Começar do início

He nodded.

"Are we really leaving him alone?" Stan asked.

"I'll stay." Ben said.

Eddie smiled and the rest of them went off walking.

"Hey Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if anyone's asks but, do you love Bev?"

He smiled, "Yeah, I do."

"Have you ever thought about telling her?"

"No.."

"Why not?"

"Look at me. Besides she still likes Bill anyways."

Eddie sighed and took a seat next to him, "Ben, look at you! You are perfect the way you are man. I swear I don't get what Bev sees in that stuttering ass." Eddie teased.

Ben laughed, "He's lucky.. and I'm me-

"Ben hanscom don't you dare talk bad about yourself. I promise you Bev will love you, I can feel it. She already does."

"She loves all of us."

"You're so difficult." He chuckled. "I'll be right back, I gotta pee." He pat his shoulder, then grabbed his flashlight.

Eddie walked a bit deep into the forest, but made sure he could still see the fire. He sighed in relief, then zipped up his pants. He heard the crack of a stick, "Richie?"

He heard something from behind him, "Ben? I-is that you?" Another noise came from ahead of him, and he saw the shadow of someone.

"I swear guys if you're pranking me I'm gonna.." Don't do it, don't be stupid. Oh god, you fucking idiot.

He walked closer to the noise, then heard someone breathing down his neck. He bolted, not looking behind him once. But he needed to know, so he spun around. His eyes widened in shock, and he tripped over a root.

"Ow fuck!!"

All of a sudden they yanked him by the legs and he hit his chin on a rock; they dragged him backwards.

He screamed, it echoed through the woods.

Richies eyes widened, "EDDIE!!" They all said in sync and started running to the screaming.

Eddie tried kicking and punching but they they were gripping onto his legs tight, hurting him. And his face was getting cut by sticks.

"RICHIE!! HELP!!! GUYS HELP ME!!!"

Richie raced through the woods faster than he's ever in his life. They saw Eddie's flashlight in the distance being pulled away from the camp.

"BEN!! GUYS ANYONE, I-

His throat choked up on him. He tried holding himself back but simply couldn't. He grabbed a rock and threw it behind him, he heard the person groan in pain. They let go and when he turned around he saw them. It was real. He started crying, and sobbed into his arms. It was all getting harder to breathe. And his vision started to get blurry. Then he felt arms pick him up and his friends shouting.

"EDDIE!! LOOK AT ME BABY WHAT HAPPENED!?! LOOK AT ME!!" His voice cracked. He wrapped his arms tightly around him.

The losers all looked at each other in worry, but did they also just find out about them?

"EDDIE!! STAN, HIS INHALER ITS IN HIS BAG!" Bev shouted, as he ran to the tent.

He started having a panic attack, "R-Richie, I-

"STANLEY!!!" He shouted. He passed him the inhaler, Richie quickly brought it up to his mouth. He gave him a few puffs but it didn't seem to be working.

Richie started to cry, "EDDIE LOOK AT ME OKAY IM RIGHT HERE!! BREATHE PLEASE IM RIGHT HERE E-EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY!!"

"Eddie we're all here!! Me, Stan, Ben, Bev, Bill, Richie, we're all here!" Mike barely cried but he felt tears sliding down his cheeks.

"FUCK I- I DONT KNOW WHAT T-TO DO I- Richie panicked. Constant Waterfalls flowed down his face. He looked him in the eyes and smashed his lips onto his. Everyone looked at the two in shock.

Richie hugged him, "baby it's okay..you're okay. Look at me. Look at me.."

Eddie controlled his breathing easier, he finally had the strength to hug him back. His breathing slowed down a bit, and he looked in his eyes. "R-Richie..."

"W-what, what is it Ed's.?" He rubbed his cheek, with his thumb.

He took a breathe, "I k-know who's been d-doing this.."

—————

I don't know about this chapter, but I wanted this thing with Eddie to stop quickly.