Chapter 15: Issues

"Hey guys you in he-

Eddie opened the door, the two pulled away from each other fast, the four looking at each other in silence.

Richie looked at Eddie, "the fuck is happening.."

"P-please don't t-tell Bev." Bill panicked.

"You can't ask me to do that.." Eddie sighed. "She's my best friend, h-how..why would y-

"I didnt! I'm c-confused okay!! Stan just-

"Stan you're..?"

"Yes Richie..I am." He sighed.

Bill took a deep breath, and walked out of the room. "Wait Bill."

"Not now S-Stan."

"Hey Bill you okay?" Bev looked at him.

"T-there's something on m-my mind, I n-need to t-talk to you a-about it."

She looked worried, "Okay..."
——

"I can't believe we just witnessed that." Richie giggled.

Eddie jabbed his side, "Shut up!"

"What?? Stan the man and Billiam. Gotta be honest, I never would of expected that."

"Stan just kissed him and now Bev's gonna think he cheated.." Eddie sighed.

Richie frowned, "Stan?"

"This stays between us? Got it?!"

"Yeah.." Richie sighed.

"Eddie?"

"He has a girlfriend Stanley.."

"I-I know...you shouldn't blame him. I came onto him..But.."

Eddie looked down disappointed. Stan then just realized Eddie's face, "are you-

"No Stan I'm not! I took a punch for my best friend and now you basically made Bill cheat on our best friend. God, How could you do that to her. How could both of you do that to her!?"

Stan made eye contact with Richie, "Richie?"

"You guys messed up.." he sighed. "Cmon Ed's.." He wrapped an arm around him.

"I..I'm sorry just please don't tell anyone..please." He begged.

Eddie sighed, "Fine. But when the three of you talk it out, me and Rich had no part of this. And you apologize to her."

"Yeah..Okay.." He sighed and they left the room.

"They're fucked." Richie said, closing the door. Eddie started tearing up.

"Hey...she'll be okay.."

"I don't think so Rich..she really loves him, and Stan just f-fucking kissed him like it was nothing."

"Hey hey, stay calm okay. We can just tell her what happened..we're all confused."

Eddie sighed, wiping the tears off his face. They just looked at each other in silence, "Hows your cheek..?" He rubbed his thumb gently against the cut.

"It hurts..." His eyes watered.

"That's what you get when you take a punch for me."

He smiled, and wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'd do anything for you.."

"Well I'd rather you not if you're gonna get hurt." He smiled sadly.

"...So is your dad gone?"

"Y-yeah..Bev called the police and they came and got him. I gotta go to the station and talk about him eventually.."