Chapter 7: School sign up

"Wake up fuckers!!" Richie and Bev yelled.

Stan sighed, close to punching Richie in the face. He got up in his face, "wake up stanleyyyy."

"Your breath fuckin stinks."

Richie scoffed. "Cmon Ed's we gotta get you  into the school." He pat his back.

"No..." Eddie rolled over, covering his face with a pillow.

"Cmon sleepyhead." Bev took his arm dragging him out of bed.

"Let go of my fucking hand." He scoffed, his hair a mess.

"Well someone's cranky." She laughed.

"Just get out!" He threw a pillow at both of them. They just laughed, Bev leaving the room.

"You too Richie."

"I'm good." He laughed and sat on Eddie's bed.

He rolled his eyes and looked for clothes to wear for the day.

"I'm guessing you didn't sleep well?"

"Shut up, you're just annoying."

"Oh am I?"

"Yeah, very."

Richie giggled and walked towards Eddie, he wrapped his arms around him from behind and swayed with him back and forth.

Eddie chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"I don't know.." He blushed. "Still cranky?"

Eddie slapped his hand making the boy laugh, "Okay okay, I'm go." He left the room with a chuckle.

Eddie sat on his bed, his dad coming in.

"Hey son."

"Hey dad, are we getting me enrolled in the school today?"

"Yes, and the school starts in another week."

He sighed, "okay."

"Hey bud, can I talk to you about something important?"

"Can we do it later I'm still half asleep."

"Sure bud." He pat his shoulder and walked out of the room.

Eddie POV:
What did he wanna ask me? Something about school? My friends? Me? Wait a minute, did he know about my sexuality? Then again I never thought about it, or told anyone. I guess I just hid it until I forgot about it, I didn't even know what I was. All I knew was I liked Richie. But I've never had an interest in girls, am I gay? I'm not allowed to like guys, it's not right. But I knew I wasn't wrong either, because I told my mom. She said I was sick which I knew wasn't true. What if he hates me? Thinks I'm disgusting. I need to figure this o-

"Hey Ed's you ready?"

He snapped out of gaze and his eyes followed to Richie. He was standing at the door with another hoodie on and shorts, what's with him and hoodies. It's summer, Eddie thought.

"Y-yeah."

Richie frowned, "You okay?" He sat next to him.

"My dad wants to talk to me about something important. I have a feeling it's uh.." Shit what the hell am I thinking, I can't tell Richie. I'm not even sure that my dad knew, and wanted to talk to me about it.

"Uh nothing never mind."

"Hey if there's somethin oh your mind you can talk to me."

"You know, can talk to me too Richie."