Impatient Patient [Pt.4]

"Good Evening."

Immediately, I freeze up at the sudden voice echoing in the quiet building.

I am so dead! 

I definitely got caught!!! 

"Do you come bearing Alistair Krei's black market chip?" 

"You hired the Mad Jacks! The Mad Jacks guarantee success and havoc! And it's always awesome!" The Mad Jack, (aka. Greg) laughed with amusement. 

Thank Pokey Sticks, the guy wasn't talking to me. Oh gee, my heart is beating so fast. I take a deep breath and slightly peek around a doorless opening to see the Mad Jack holding up a blue hexagon shaped chip. 

The sound of chains lowering something gave me an opportunity to run behind an old crate. Gosh my throat is killing me. 

A tall and lanky man steps off the platform and takes the chip. He seems really pale and…..evil looking. Definitely a villain.  A green light projects itself from the watch on his wrist. "Ooo! Big Hero 6---" He doesn't sound at all impressed. "---on the move." 

Hold on. This guy has trackers on them too? That is very concerning. 

"Alright focus up. We keep the enemies occupied. You escape with the package. Mission accomplished." The Mad Jack explains. 

"Super!" This time the guy likes the plan, but ends up reconsidering it. "Although…." 

The Mad Jack took it as offensive, "Hey! My plan is DIAMOND. Flawless." 

"The security of the package is paramount." The guy frowns. 

I raise a brow and feel a little intrigued. Why was this chip so important anyway? It mustn't be THAT important especially when this villainous guy is letting those dimwits handle it. 

"Alright, alright, I hear you. Let me just-- uh-- okay, minor adjustment. I will keep the package secure until the enemy is neutralized. Booya!" 

I nearly snort that, I mean, come on. Big Hero 6 is definitely going to take it back. This is all a piece of cake.

The guy hands the chip back to the Mad Jack while the said Jack thanks him. "Hey, you. Good catch." I hide a bit more when the Mad Jack runs toward an opening in the ceiling. "MAD JACKS! Let's fly!" He flies off. 

Quickly, I move away and go back to the entrance I came from. I send the locations of the Mad Jacks to everyone-- "Aaaaa---" Oh no, no, no, no, no! Not now!!! "--ACHO!!" 

I turn around to see no one and it's quiet. Oh thank pocky sticks. "I need to get out of here." I whisper and easily hop out of the entrance. 

The Mad Jack's hadn't gotten far since their radio signal is loud and clear. "Listen up, Jacks! Keep your eyes peeled for hostiles!" 

"How many Jack?!" The female Jack responded as I flew up onto the roof, easily spotting them a mile away. 

"Well with a handle like Big Hero 6. I figure we're looking somewhere between 5 and 7." 

I blink at that comment and facepalm. "They seriously can not be THAT dumb." I shake my head and try to locate the Mad Jack that has the chip, now noticing that they're rotating around the perimeter. "Makes it even easier for us to take them down." I cough and nearly lose my balance. "Whoa….head rush…" Maybe Baymax was right. 

The helmet disperses while I sit down and rub my head. I really don't feel too good. Why did I even decide to do this? I'm not fit for this physical type of hero work. I could've done this from my laptop!