Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle [Pt.2]

The day had been very nice during the weekend, but I wouldn't have known because; as usual, I'm sulking. This time I didn't want to eat....much. I still ate, though very slowly. It also meant that I did not meet up with Hiro for his test runs on the suiting up problem.

Saying something out of line made me scared to answer Hiro and I think he didn't want to talk either. He hasn't texted or called me.

My phone is ringing.....aaaand it's Gogo. No, offense to her, but it was disappointing.

"Hello?"

"What happened between you and Hiro?"

Leave it up to her to say something straightforward. My hand runs down my face with a tired sigh. "Nothi—"

"—If he said anything to hurt you in any way, I swear I will do more than knock some sense into him."

I nearly choke on my spit and panic, "Oh gosh! No! Gogo! He didn't say anything.....I'm the one who might've said something wrong about—" I stop.

My silence probably gave Gogo a hint to leave it alone for now, since she started talking about her day. "Alright. By the way, I went to that stupid show with Fred last night which had been live. A really horrible decision, I would've taken Honey Lemon's sticker party any day than what I experienced." She groans loudly, "Seriously! Fred was wearing an adult diaper!"

My eyes widened and I burst out laughing. "That sounds disgusting, yet awesome to see that on a live show."

"It's best not to encourage that idea. It's Fred. Half the time he can be disgusting and weird." I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"I told you that going to Mr. Sparkle's show is signing up for something embarrassing to happen." I lay on my back to stare at my ceiling with my favorite posters. "What else happened?"

Gogo quietly cursed from the other line and said something about stickers on her bed. "A lot that I didn't care about because it was all stupid. The seat that I sat in was also the one to get randomly picked for a random challenge to compete in. I would never wear a diaper and get fed as a baby. That host is disturbing and an attention hog."

I hum, "Yeah. I would never do something like that even if someone paid me."

"Yeah and I will help you get out of it too." There's a smile in the tone of her voice until she sighed. "Honey and Wasabi are worried for Hiro. Even Baymax. Apparently he has an inventor's block. That might have worsened with whatever happened between you and him."

Unfortunately, I'm still too afraid to say anything to him right now.

"(Y/n). If you ever need anyone to talk to or just to be there.....We're here for you just as much as we are for Hiro. That's including his aunt and Baymax."

A sense of tears began to flood my eyes, but I held them back and I took a deep breath. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Ah! Is that (Y/n) on the phone?!" Honey's excited voice shouted through the phone and immediately she's speaking at a very fast pace. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! You will totally love this!!! The video of Mochi slowing clapping has gone viral!!!"

I check on my laptop. "What in the world?" She was right. The video of Mochi slow clapping has gone viral and it reached one million views! "But I never posted—"

"—I posted it yesterday on your phone when you showed us! You and Hiro were really into an argument at the time." She giggles.

Oh. Oh no! I can't handle this many views on a video that I recorded! Too much attention! "I-I'll talk to you guys later." I hang up and watch the numbers still going up. Even the video itself is headed up to the top 20 videos of the internet.