Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle [Pt.3]

"Commercial Break!!!"

Mr. Sparkles happily shouts as the colorfully lit platform turns off along with the lights amongst the empty studio seats.

I pant heavily and fall into a sitting position. It didn't bother me as the platform shifted and went down into the dressing room. Unfortunately, I'm lowered into a cage. Being a damsel in distress is very unpleasant especially in this stupid get up.

The dancing tiles were very hard to keep up with, especially when that lunatic kept throwing things at me. Time on the countdown was lost but at least I gained a little more time. Hopefully.

A cold water bottle is held out to me. "Drink up."

I roll my eyes at Mr.Sparkles and take it, "Nothing bad better not happen to Mochi, Spangles."

He shouts out in anger at the name, "Sparkles!"

My brow raised, "Same thing. It suits your clothing better."

"I'm done talking with you, Cupcake." Mr. Sparkles looks at his tablet to see the police outside of the studio.

Wait. I chug the water and twist the bottle while aiming the cap at him. My thumb turns the lid as it shoots off to bounce off his forehead.

"AH!! Why you little—" He throws the lid back at me but it ends up ricocheting to hit his forehand again.

"—Don't call me Cupcake."

"Then don't call me Spangles!"

"No. Why are you jealous of a cat? Just make up another show or find something else to do that gives you attention." This wig is so itchy! I threw it off and great! My hair is staticy. "Is there anything to do that has LESS physical activity? AND a less itchy costume?"

"Sorry, Cupcake! That's the only outfit that will fit you!" Mr. Sparkles laughed and checked the security cameras on his tablet. "Oh look. The cops are surrounding the place. As if they can get in with all of the booby-traps."

I grew a little worried about my friends, but knowing them, they will find a way to handle this situation. Poor Mochi has to deal with something that isn't his fault.

"Show time! Since YOU don't want to have ANY fun..." He giggles with amusement, "...You can stay in this room, for your own safety. If you want to leave, make sure to avoid the bears on the way out!" Mr. Sparkles clocks his tongue to shoot a fake gun with his fingers as the cage opens up. He runs out of the room in a fit of evil laughter.

Hold up! "BEARS?!" He can't be serious. That would be illegal for an animal like that to be in a place like this....right? Hesitantly, I take a step out of the cage and toward the door, only for a trapdoor to open under my feet. "Ow..."

I groaned at the pain as I sat up from the hard floor, luckily it wasn't much of a fall.

Doors?

Yeah. Endless hallways of doors.

"This....this is very trippy." My hand grasped one of the door knobs near me. "AH! SHI—..." I cover my mouth to keep from shouting out as another growl echoed from one of the hallways.

The burning sting on my palm throbbed from the scorching doorknob.

Too hot.

Oh, how VERY funny.

I wipe an oncoming tear from my face and glare at all the doors. Lightly, I blew onto my red hand which I was lucky enough to have hurt the skin surface of my hand. Still very tender, so that hand is M.I.A for a while which is also my dominant hand.