Losing Your Sparkle [Pt.4]

The limo drove smoothly down the road before coming to a stop in front of your apartment complex. In the driver seat, Heathcliff spoke over his shoulder, "I took the liberty of cleaning the mess Mr. Sparkles had left behind during the intense fiasco, Miss (L/n)."

Thank goodness. I don't think I would've been able to clean all that confetti that I saw before he shot that cannon at me. "Thank you, Heathcliff."

"You're welcome, Miss (Y/n)."

Once I got out, I noticed everyone following me. "Uh?"

"We have a surprise for you." Honey Lemon links her arms with mine while Gogo takes the lead.

"So. Wash up, get comfy and let us take care of you tonight."

I didn't say anything, but my sheepish smile must've given them confirmation on whatever they were planning. Honestly, I didn't want to get any more surprises for awhile, though I'll let it pass since they were concerned about me. I think.

"A sleepover?" I guess somewhat after seeing their individual bags near the front door.

Wasabi nods, "Exactly. I think we all deserve to relax." He raised a brow at Hiro who rolled his eyes playfully.

I couldn't argue with relaxing. "I agree with that. Has Karmi—"

"—She said something about staying with her parents since they're here in San Fransokyo until tomorrow. So we're in the clear." Gogo nudged me toward my room. "The food will be ready when you're done."

>>>>>>————>>>>>>

Honey claps happily and immediately starts setting up the sleepover potluck. "I'm so glad Heathcliff helped keep our food well heated."

Hiro sat at the dining table and checked his phone to see his Aunt texted him with happiness that Mochi was safe. He smiled warmly at that before texting back a goodnight/I love you reply after giving his own relief response.

"Okay. I see that Karmi has, like, tons of photos of her family on her side of the apartment, buuuuut....(Y/n) has one or two of her and Karmi, plus a cosplay photo strip on the fridge." Fred examines the walls of your apartment. "I'm not saying that it's weird, but she definitely needs more photos." He grins, "I'm printing out a photo of all of us together!!! Maybe a giant painted portrait!"

Hiro looked up at his friend and smiled, "That seems like a great idea. Not a giant portrait, but more photos. I've seen a collage in her room. I'm guessing those are the memorable pictures."

"(Y/n) is reserved sometimes and I respect that." Gogo adds.

Honey hums, "I wonder if she might be adopted. Even so, she has us now!"

"Should someone check up on her? I would think with an injured hand, she could have trouble gripping things-" Wasabi finished as a loud thump came from your room.

"I've got it." Gogo immediately rushed into your room and realized you were still in your bathroom. "Hey! You alright in there?" She asked loudly which in response was a meek apology from you as the shower turned off. "Let me know if you need any help. I'll be waiting out here."

"Thanks."

The female dare-devil sighed and ended walking toward the photo collage that Hiro mentioned. Very memorable pictures which made Gogo smile warmly, especially the ones with Tadashi. "You've always had a knack for helping anyone in need. I'm starting to see it in your little brother everyday."

The air grew silent as Gogo recalled meeting Honey Lemon through Tadashi. She never liked that bubbly girl, but she grew on her. With a forced scoff to push away the sentimental thoughts of their lost friend.