"you've tried this before? i thought it was your first time. why didn't you tell me?!" ten yelled eyes wide.

"i was gonna get an earful from you like i am now." taeyong complained and sighed. ten rolled his eyes and massaged his temple, "how long have you been doing this?" he asked calmly.

"well i tried tinder for like 2 months, then i switched to grindr and also had 2 months at that. so i don't know, 4 months?" the boy looked down as he was ashamed of telling ten the truth.

ten walked towards him and held his face gently. "sweetie, this is wrong. if you love Jae you wouldn't do this, and if he loved you he wouldn't do this too. i'm sorry to be the one saying this but maybe you're falling out of love. you have to talk to him."

"you're right." taeyong tried blinking away his tears but ended up escaping his eyes. he covered his face with his palms and said, "you're right, i should talk to him. thanks, ten." then he hugged the smaller boy.

taeyong kept himself busy the whole day. he didn't answer calls from anyone and let his secretary do all the conversing. he couldn't talk to anyone other than ten. only ten knew about their situation and he can't let anyone else know more. he was afraid people would think of him differently. All that good image would come to waste. especially to his circle of friends and his close artists in the building.

"hey, johnny's almost here to pick me up, you sure you don't want me to stay behind?" ten knocked on taeyong's office door startling the latter.

suddenly, the thought of him and jaehyun talking tonight gave him shivers. ten wanted to know if he wanted him to stay so he can back up his best friend in case anything happens between the two. no matter, he needed to talk to jaehyun anyway. he knew he can't keep this between them, considering finding out that their relationship is already toxic.

"i'll be okay, tennie. we needed to have this talk anyway." taeyong gave him a small smile. "alright, let me know if anything happens."

"i will, don't worry. go have fun on your date with john." taeyong said lastly as the other closed his door.

a few moments later, his phone lit up showing a caller id, his boyfriend. it took him a few seconds to respond to his senses before picking up the call.

"i've been calling you since lunch." his voice was cold. so cold, taeyong felt frozen on his seat.

"i know i'm sorry, i've been busy this afternoon."

"where do you wanna have the talk?" his voice softened all of a sudden.

"my place?"

"hmm.. i'll see you there." before taeyong could respond, he hung up. taeyong knew this is going to crash down. his tone and actions, this was coming to an end.

taeyong gathered his stuff and walked to his door, ready to leave. He huffed one time before saying, "let's get this over with." and he went out the door.

taeyong arrived at his penthouse and got out the elevator. he walked across the marble floors keeping his head down. he was nervous, and he was tired. tired from keeping himself busy and tired from thinking too much. he felt a presence somewhere so he lifted his head up and saw a man on the couch.he flinched when he saw jaehyun holding a wine glass, on the couch, with a bottle of whatever on his glass table.

"ohh, you're..." he stuttered and couldn't bring himself to speak. "... already here."

"apparently, i am. having my last drink in your place before we end things. so evidently, we both use bumble." with jaehyun's coldness and sarcasticness, taeyong couldn't speak. he gulped and sat on the couch opposite to the man.