"I'm doing well, I hope you are too?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm okay." 

I turned to my Dad, who was eyeing both of us cluelessly and laughed.

"Sorry Dad, I forgot to tell you. I know Jimin, we're friends.... I guess." I glanced at Jimin.

"Oh I see. That's great actually, this boy needs some good friends and mind you Jimin, my daughter is amazing." Dad nodded his head proudly.

I almost face palmed myself. "Thanks Dad", I mumbled.

"I have to agree on that." Jimin grinned and I knew my cheeks were burning without even having to touch them.

"Uhh, I'll wait for you in the parking Dad, be quick, I'm hungry." I groaned and rubbed my hand over my stomach.

"I'll be there in a minute sweetheart." Dad smiled and walked towards his secretary on the other end in the lobby.

"Well...bye Jimin", with a subtle wave of my hand, I began to turn away.

"Uhh Aroma..." Jimin's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Yeah?" I turned back around, facing him, he was hesitating to make a firm eye contact.

"I was wondering if we could hangout sometime soon? You know, after college?"

Does he sound nervous? I almost giggled at the thought. Cute.

"That'd be fun, what do you have in mind?" I bit my lower lip in anticipation.

"Nothing actually", he nervously scratched the back of his neck with his fingers. "You choose."

"How about a comfy evening at my place, we could watch movies? I mean if you're comfortable with that. We could do it at your place instead, if you want." I babbled on.

Jimin chuckled and then tilted his head slightly to stare at me.

"Tomorrow, my place. I can pick you up?"

"I do have a car mister, I'll be fine." I scoffed playfully.

"I'll text you the address."

"Mhmm." We both exchanged numbers.

"Well I guess that is settled, I'll see you later then."

"I'm looking forward to it." His voice came out lower than I had expected, it stirred something inside of me and I kept myself from squirming in my spot.

I managed to give a friendly nod and began to make my way towards the exit.

"Oh and Aroma..." I looked at him over my shoulder.

"We are friends." He smiled widely, popping out those soft cheeks of his, my hand itched to squeeze them right there. Control yourself idiot.

I gulped and returned the gesture before walking away, hoping that he didn't notice my right hand clutching my chest tightly, as if in pain, when in reality the giddy, overflowing emotions I was feeling were getting the best of me.