Chapter 6

Jungkook looked out from the windows. It was a peace evening until someone knocked on the door. "Come i-" he stopped when he caught a scent in front of his door. "Hoseokie hyung?" he called.

The door flew opened, revealing a good looking man. Hair flipped behind, revealing his golden forehead. His smile could melt any heart. "My Kookie." He greeted cheerfully.

Jungkook groaned. "Get inside hyung and please lock the door."

Hoseok did as what Jungkook want. He casually took a seat in front of Jungkook. "What are you doing here, hyung? What if they found out you're an outsider?" Jungkook asked. "Well, I just have to make sure I don't get caught." Hoseok answered casually.

Jungkook shook his head. "So why are you here, hyung?"

Hoseok turned serious at once. "Please tell me you told her the truth." "Hell no!" "Jeon Jungkook! She needs to know about us!" Hoseok scolded Jungkook.

"Not now, hyung. She's struggling with her work. I don't want to trouble her more." Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed, "Well then, keep an eye on her. I sense movement from the other world." Hoseok told Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned deeply. "Who is it? Areum?" "I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no." Hoseok told Jungkook as he leaned comfortably on the chair. "You know they won't stop until they get what they want."

"I know." Jungkook clenched his fist in anger. "And this time, I will make sure I will not let her out of my sight."

Yeji watched as the wolf played with a ball she just bought a moment ago. "You like that?" she asked. The wolf turned to her and wagged its tail. "I'm glad you like it." Yeji smiled.

"Hey listen, I'm going out to buy some food after this. Do you think you can keep quiet in here?" she asked the wolf. The wolf wagged its tail again. "Good. Just let me do my work a little bit and I'll get us some food." Yeji turned back to her desk and do her works.

After almost 2 hours stuck on her laptop, Yeji finally stopped working when her stomach started to grumble. "Guess it's time for dinner." She got up and turned only to find the sleeping wolf on her bed. Yeji silently walked to her bed and stroked it fur. "How come I don't get scared of you, Mr. Wolfie?" she kissed the wolf before she took her hoodie, cap and car key and walked out from the room.

After getting a simple dinner for her and a little meat for the wolf back in her room, Yeji drove back into the university area. *should we go for a little drive?* Yeji took a detour. She drove around the university area; the library, the track, the stadium, the swimming pool and even other residential block. She almost went to all building in the area that night. Then she drove passed the academic building on her way to her block and that's when she heard a loud thump on top of her car.

Not many usual use that road at night so she quickly pulled to the side and got out from the car to see if she crashed onto something or something just fall on her car. But she frown deeply when she see nothing, not on her car of anywhere near her car. *Hmm? Must be my feeling.* she was about to go back into her car when she heard a voice.

"Yeji..."

"Hmm?" Yeji looked up to see a person, standing in the middle of the road. "Uhm, hello?" Yeji called the person again when the person didn't say or move after called her name a moment ago.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Yeji was about to walk to the person when she saw the person took out something. Yeji gasped out loud when she saw the glistening under the moonlight. *claws?!* she took steps backwards but the person already charging towards her.

Yeji's nervously fumbled with the key in her hands. *damn it! hurry up!* she had tears in her eyes. After a moment, she didn't hear anything else. She slowly turned around to find the wolf was already ripping off the arm. The person stood there in silent. No scream, no movement.

"Wolfie..." Yeji let her tears fall. The wolf threw the arm to the side before it growled at the person. The wolf turned sideways to Yeji and gave her a soft howl.

*Go? I need to go!* Yeji quickly went into the car and drove away, leaving the wolf with the person.

Yeji went into her room and quickly locked the door and windows, just in case. She was breathing heavily. *what was that?*

Jungkook and Hoseok arrived at the scene. Jungkook bent down and swept his finger on the blood on the road. "Hmm...demon...we gotta clean this." Hoseok groaned, "I can't believe this! She got attack right under our noses."

The wolf came closer to Jungkook and rubbed its snout on Jungkook. "Good boy, Hanzo. Please protect her just like what you did before and tonight."

The wolf let a soft whimper. "Don't worry. She may not remember you right now but she will remember you and she will love you just like before okay? Give me some times." Jungkook said to the wolf. "Now go back to her. I'm sure she needs you right now." Jungkook patted the wolf's head. The wolf let a soft howl before he ran to hill behind the academic building and disappeared.

Jungkook looked at the moon and clenched his teeth.

"What are you going to do now, Jungkook? Going back to the demon world?" Hoseok asked. "Not yet. Not until she knows everything." Jungkook said.

Yeji walked back and forth in her room while biting her nails which she do when she's scared.

*what just happen? What did I saw?* she thought. *how does that wolf know where I am?*

Just then a loud howl was heard from the forest near her block. Without any hesitation, she went to the window and opened it. From her room, she could see the figure she knew so well. "Wolfie..." she then stepped away from the window as she already know the wolf intended to go inside her room.

And she was right.

A moment after that the wolf jumped into her room. She quickly went to close and locked the window. Yeji then run to the wolf, checking him everywhere. "Wolfie, are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly. The wolf whimpered as he went to lay down on her legs. "Don't worry, wolfie. I'm alright. No cuts." Yeji smiled. The wolf only rubbed his snout on her shirt.

"Wolfie, what did just happen? Who was that person? Please wolfie, I'm scared." Yeji cried on him but the wolf ran away from her and went to her bed. Yeji frowned, "What?" the wolf stomp its feet on the bed. Yeji got up and went to her bed, laying down. The wolf took the blanket and covered Yeji though it's a messy job.

"You want me to sleep?" Yeji asked and the wolf wagged its tail. "Will everything be okay once I wake up?" she asked but the wolf didn't react. Yeji sighed, "I guess I have to see that for myself."