Chapter 18

Yeji was staring at Jungkook and Jungkook stared back at her. "Please?" Yeji pleaded but Jungkook shook his head. "Nope."

"Ah, oppa. Help me with my presentation." She whined. "No and that's final, Yeji. I checked your paper and it is good enough. You should do just fine with your presentation as well." Jungkook said. Yeji pouted before she continued with her works.

"When is your study week?" He asked. "Next week." Yeji answered with her eyes stuck on the screen as her fingers swiftly ran across the keyboards. "Already? So your presentation is on Thursday right? The deadline for your thesis is next Friday. Hmm you still have lot of time." Jungkook teased her.

Yeji glared at him, "I do not! I still have two sets of documentation to be completed by this Friday. And I haven't started my revision yet. And I still have to print the thesis." She told him. "I know your performance in class Yeji. That documentation you were talking about, you only have 10% to be completed for both reports. Printing won't be a problem. I'm sure your thesis will only need minor correction. And revision? Please, you only have three papers this semester and from your record, you excel in all three subject. Just don't worry too much okay." Jungkook told her calmly.

Yeji looked at him, "Are you trying to give me motivation? Cause it didn't work." Jungkook giggled, "Okay, I won't disturb you. Do your work." "Thank you." Yeji get back to her work with Jungkook staring at her. He would play with Hanzo a few times.

The clock showed half past one in the morning. Jungkook stared at Yeji, "Aren't you sleepy, baby?" he asked. "No, not yet." She answered and just then she yawned. Jungkook looked at her with a 'oh really' look. "Don't give me that look." Yeji looked at him. "I didn't say anything." Jungkook looked away as he rolled his eyes silently.

"Just a little more and I'll be done with one report." Yeji said. But Jungkook has another idea. He got up and went next to her. "Let me see your work." Jungkook looked at her laptop but at the same time, his hand went to caress her thigh.

His movement brought a cold shiver down his spine. She quickly stopped his hand from going any further. "D-Don't! Let me fi-finish my work okay." Yeji looked at him with a red face. Jungkook swiftly saved her work and closed her laptop while his other hand gently rubbed her inner thigh.

Her breath caught in her throat. "Op-Oppa..." "Yes, baby?" Jungkook was grinning, knowing that he already won the game.

She grabbed onto his hand. "Pl-Please...le-let me do my wo-work..." her face flushed in red. "Absolutely no baby." Jungkook then attacked her lips with a forceful kiss.

"Jungk-kook...uhm...oppa..." Yeji was surprised at his kiss. His tongue ran on her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she did not grant.

Jungkook's hand rubbed her inner thigh more. Yeji let out a soft gasp and Jungkook took the chance to penetrate into her wet cavern.

Yeji clutched tightly onto Jungkook's shirt when his tongue mercilessly explored her mouth, not letting any place untouched.

After a few more seconds, Jungkook broke the kiss. They both were panting so hard. Jungkook looked at Yeji. Her lips were red and swollen after his abuse. He gently cupped her face, "Should we take it to the bed now?" he asked with a small smile. Yeji gave him a small nod.

Jungkook scooped her in his arms and brought her to his bed.

He gently laid her onto the bed and gently placed his big hand on her cheek. He looked Yeji kindly into the eye, then slowly leaned closer and pressed his lips against hers. They kissed once, twice...and continued kissing. Each one grew deeper and longer as they slowly poured more and more love into them. Passion flared up, their breaths intermingled.

"Jungkook...oppa" she whispered his name when their lips parted.

Jungkook gently pressed down on top of her. He began caressing her hair and showering her cheeks and her forehead with kisses.

His hands slid under her clothes. She could tell he was smiling. His fingers ran down her back to her waist, then up to her chest. "Your cheeks are red." He chuckled. "They look absolutely adorable." He was faintly grinning as he pressed his face against her neck. Yeji moaned in pleasure. Her chest swelled with anticipation for the indulgence that awaited them.

Jungkook pressed against her, then sucked at her neck. The sensation sent a pleasant shiver through her. "I remember how sensitive your neck is. You'll be covered in the traces of my kisses when I'm through."

"Don't! I ca-can't hide my neck under my shirt!" "You look pretty when you're flustered. Then again, you always look pretty." He began sliding a finger over her body, being sure not to miss her most sensitive parts. Each caress sent a shudder through her.

She could feel her excitement growing as his hand began gently caressing her body. He faintly chuckled when she finally let out a moan.

Jungkook kissed her, then lay his body longingly against hers. For a moment, their warmth was all she could focus on. In Yeji's mind, all she could see or feel was Jungkook.

His touch was growing more passionate. At this point she was almost moaning while unconsciously calling out his name.

"From the sound of your voice, I would say you really want me," he teased her.

She squirmed as a hand grazed her inner thigh.

He looked down at her, "I love you, Yeji. You are and will always be my happiness." his touch continued to send shudders through her, and then the two of them became one. Pleasure, slowly overcome reason as the steady swell of his love and longing carried her off. She clutched his back and repeatedly called out to him while fighting off the impending oblivion.

Until finally, everything went blank, and Yeji fell into an ocean of love. An ocean named Jungkook. He looked back and smiled, "You're so beautiful. Everything I am is yours. I want you to enjoy every last bit of me." He was already all she could think about.

Yeji nodded, and felt herself splash back into the waves of his love. His warmth spread captivatingly over her body, while words were whispered in her ear like sweet honey.