The Journey Begins

Alex's P.O.V

Today we will be going to this "forest" to investigate more about it. Pati and I would be keeping a book so we don't forget during our investigation. We will all be bringing something to defend ourselves in case of an emergency. This trip might be dangerous, we might all pass out and wake up all in our houses and forget about this… or something worse could happen, but if  that does happen, we’ll be ready. “Ok so the two of you need to keep that book updated if you see anything out of the ordinary.” “Already on it!” “Then let’s begin shall we” “Um, Alex?” “Yeah Yang” “So um. . .just so we are clear, you are the one going in first right?” *silence* “Cowards” Aww man, I can’t believe I am stuck going first. Here goes nothing. Wait. What is that smell? It’s something that I've smelled before. Oh whatever. “Common guys. Lets Go.” “Um, Alex?” “What is it Pati?” “Well, do any of you guys get the feeling that we are being followed? Or maybe even watched?” “Not really Pati. It’s probably just your imagination “Yeah, you're probably right Morgan. Let’s just keep going.” Hm . . . the group seems pretty determined. I am pretty glad that I got people to come, otherwise I would be kind of terrified right about now. I feel it too. Something there. *stepping noises in the distance* “Uh, guys, what is that?! You were right Pati!” Um yeah Alex, now’s not the time for that. It's coming closer!” *screams from the group* *figure approaches them* Oh no oh no oh no. What do I do? Think Alex think. Be brave for the sake of the group and punch this thing. *runs toward the figure and punches it* “Oww. What the heck did you do that for man?” “Alessandro?!” “Yeah Pati. Please tell your girly-screaming friend not to punch someone he just met.” “Hey! I don’t scream like a girl!” “Sorry man, but you kinda did.”  “You're not helping Jane!” “Mood” "Ok, ok, I don't care if I scream like a girl, the main question is, WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!?" "Chill dude, I am Pati’s twin brother." "Oh yeah! For being Pati's tween brother, you don't look anything like Pati, you are... no so good looking, but Pati is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" Wait! What did I just say! I am probably red as a tomato right now, ugh I'm so stupid. "What did you just say about my sister?! You little girly scream!" *Pati blushes* "Well I said the truth!" Wow this is awkward now. "So why are you even here?!" "I just wanted to make sure my sister was ok, you don't need to be mad!" “So, Pati, why didn’t you tell me where you were going today” “I’ll talk about this later Alessandro.” “Fine, but only if I join your little group. I was in this forest too Pati” “The more the merrier!” “Whatever princess” “Welp I think it's time we keep moving right guys?” “Sure thing Yang” Ugh, that was a close one. What is this guy's problem? Maybe his ponytail is on too tight. That smell is back though. What is that!? “Are you guys seeing what I’m seeing!?” “Yup” “It’s all of our experiences into one!” “Yang, isn’t this the cottage you were talking about?” “And that's the park me and Jane saw.” “And the street I was on. And hey, you and Pati never told us what you guys saw.” “Well, that night, me and Alessandro saw a Daycare. I am pretty sure that me and him never actually saw people there though.” “Yeah and once e Pati and I kept walking and walking, as if there was a never-ending tunnel. It got smaller and smaller until we woke up in our home.” “Yeah, and now that I see it with Alessandro, I remember everything. Even . . . the man-eating beast” (all together) “What?!” “Nah, jk. Haha… It was more so….” ”So..?” “The dreams...” “Ohhh right.. The dreams...” ”What dreams? What happened?” *silence* These two were now talking about dreams. I haven’t had any dreams about this forest. “What were in those dreams of yours? Because I haven’t had any before.” “Well, after that day we went to sleep and had these nightmares about this forest. There were bones on the ground and screaming.” “Well, maybe animals..?”  “A person. A-A child or something.. ” “...W-What about those bones..?” “I don’t know, animal bones maybe?! Jane has no freaking clue!!! ” “Jane, calm down. You’re being too loud.” “Jane, let Pati speak.” “No… Human bones...” *silence* “Well it was nice knowing you all but I’m out of here” “Get back here Yang” “Aww, fine” “What else happened in your dream? Oh and Pati write it down too.” “O-Ok… Umm uhhhh, And then a figure came close to us” “A figure, how did it look, did it had red bright eyes” I remembered how Yang saw red bright eyes got paralysed and then appeared on his house, if this creature had red bright eyes, all of this might be connected. “I don’t remember very well, do you remember Alessandro?” “Ah yes! It had really bright red eyes, I remember we could stop looking at them, it was like they were hypnotising us” “I saw bright red eyes too, they paralyzed me and then I woke up at my house” “Oh yeah, I remember me and Pati woke up after that and we forgot all about it.” “Uhhh guys…?!” “What is it Morgan?” “Did you guys say red eyes…?” “Morgan..?” There they were, those eyes. “Wait?! Don’t-”