I Have Forgotten

Today the weirdest thing happened!! I woke up and completely forgot about this forest I encountered!

I started doing my normal morning routine. It was afternoon already, I finished having lunch, and while I was watching tv, I felt something weird on my butt, heh, this a weird story to tell... so I looked under my couch and I saw this book, I read the book and I remembered that I completely forgot about this book or this "forest."

I remembered how weird I felt after that strange experience, and how I hid the book.

(Note to self: Hide the book where during my morning routine I will be able to find it).

I felt someone or something was watching me, and whatever it was, it was trying to make me forget about this forest. I wonder how many people knew about this, and how many people forgot after the first day.

I hope this thing watching me isn't real, I hope it's just my paranoia, or it will take my book, and I will be part of that group of people who forgot about all of this weird happenings.

(Note to self: I will be making a copy of this so people can remember)

I am Alex, and I hope tomorrow I will bring you some more information about this, contact me if you feel you are remembering about this forest, we will make a team to study this. If you are interested my number is ###-###-#### thank you.