The Plan

Alex’s P.O.V

This is all kinda hard to believe. Who was that figure? Well whatever it is one thing is for sure, we’re gonna find out. “Hey Alex” “Oh Yang. Glad you could make it” “This is all like something from out of a movie” “I wish it were just a movie” “Hey guys. What did we miss?” “Not much. How is Morgan feeling” “I’ve felt better, but it’s not as bad as earlier” “Hey everyone!” “Did you miss me shrimp?” Oh dear lord it’s this guy again. “Ok guys so we all lost memory of last night and it was most likely caused by the red-eyed creature.” “So what do we do now Alex. I’m scared what will happen if we go back” “It’s alright Pati. We will take more precaution next time. Any ideas on what we can do better next time?” “Hmmm, I don’t know.” “Oh uh, Alex?” “Yeah Morgan?“ “*cough* *Cough* The money?!” … “Heh, I like this girl, she’s funny.” “Ummm, sorry Pati, I prefer ‘they’ ‘them’ pronouns..” “Ohhh. Oohhhh. OHHHHH!!! I’m SORRY!!!” “It’s ok, people get it mixed up anyways.” “Ok, thanks Morgan!” “*cough* As cute as it was, WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE BIG PROBLEM HERE PEOPLE!!!!” “Dang Yang, not so loud!” “Sorry Pati. But still!!” Well this is getting us nowhere. Ok ok Alex, just think of a plan with all this chaos. Wait… “Pati?” “Yeah Alex?” “How long did it take you to find your book..?”  “Not that long.. Why?” “Well… it took me 15 minutes to find the book. But something strange happened….” “What happened.?” “A figure. A black figure with the book. My book. It was trying to burn it. But that’s not the worst part though..” “H-huh?! W-What is then?!?” “That ‘thing’ had those eyes… The red ones..” That was the first time I felt… like my life was on line.. Well, our life.

Ok, so all of us were going towards the forest again. What to do now? A plan is what we all need, but what..? “Ok guys, here’s the plan. We go to the forest at midnight. We will each meetup at the front of it. Since there are six of us, three people will go in, and three people will keep watch outside of it. If anything happens, we will record it in the book, and contact the look-outs as soon as possible. Any questions?” “Yeah, I have one” “What is it Pati?” “What happens to the people who go in? Will we have a plan if you are not able to contact us in time if something does happen?” “Hm. . .we can have a camera on each of us. This will also allow us to talk with the group on the edge of the forest as well.” “Sounds good to me” “Not quite buttercup. Hold up a second there.” This guy and his nicknames. “What happens if that pink eye freak sees our look-outs and decides to erase all of our memories again. Or worse.” “That is why they are waiting outside of the forest. If I am correct, then anything bad that may still be on the inside, cannot affect anything on the outside. Otherwise there would be a lot more victims like us. I am thinking that they use something to lure our attention into that forest, but that creature does not want us there.” “Ohh. so we are being attracted there with something that relates to what is going on in our lives, but then that thing, that is either a protector or a monster, wants us out” “ Yeah Jane. And that means. . .” “That we have to figure out what's going on. And fast.”

Forest?...  *Under Editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें