Gathering People (Part #1)

Yang's P.O.V

Today I was walking down the street, to work on my boring job. The same routine every single day. I was done with it, but I didn't have anything else to do, nothing else to win money for food, clothes, or anything at all.

I always went to work early so at least I could do something fun for the day, I brought a book, and my phone of course.

I was looking through my phone on Instagram and I saw a post of a picture of a book. There was a story. I read it, it was interesting, it made me remember about a weird thing that once happened to me, I thought it was all just fiction.

I read the last part of it, "I am Alex, and I hope tomorrow I will bring you some more information about this, contact me if you feel you are remembering about this forest, we will make a team to study this. If you are interested my number is ###-###-####I will be paying each one of you who joins and actually remembers something about this. Please, I need help, exploring this will be hard to do alone. Thank you for your time."

When I read that, so many memories came to me about this forest. I knew it wasn't just a dream, it was actually real!

I quickly called that number. The guy, Alex, told me he wanted to talk to me in real life, to see if I wasn't lying.

After that, I quickly called my boss to ask him if I could take my one month vacation that each employee could have. He said I could, lucky me! I hope this guy Alex isn't lying, I don't want to be poor during this "vacation" of mine.

I am excited about this, no more of the same routine every day, no more boredom but more adventure! But I am scared, I wonder what will happen to us, and how did I forget. I have so many questions! Right now I need to go with Alex, he might answer this questions for me.