Gathering People (Part #3)

Patricia's (Pati's) P.O.V

Ugh. Today Alessandro was such a pain. He was going through my tablet's history! I was just about to tell him to stop when I noticed an ad on instagram. It read: I am Alex, and I hope tomorrow I will bring you some more information about this, contact me if you feel you are remembering about this forest, we will make a team to study this. If you are interested my number is ###-###-#### thank you.

While reading the story that was attached to the ad, memories came to my mind, blurry memories about a similar situation.

I think me and my brother got lost in this forest, but we didn't remember how we got there or how we came back home.

I knew that this couldn't be a coincidence, so I decided that I will call the number, even though my darn brother told me not to. But maybe it's better to hold off for now, all of my memories of that forest had been a blur.

Around 9:30 P.M., I couldn't wait any longer. I was too anxious to meet people who might know something that could help me. I know something happened that night, something that changed me.

It's not like I have any other option anyways. But what if this isn't real. Maybe it's just a prank. . . but still. . . how would they have known about it.

I will have to do it in secret. No one can know and that even includes Alessandro.

I will go and I won't tell anyone there anything about me except my name. Sorry Alessandro, but I need answers.

Well, here goes nothing.