Gathering People (Part #2)

Jane's P.O.V

Wow! Today has been a weird day. Every day can be a weird day! One second you can be sitting on your couch looking at cat videos on Instagram, and the other you just see a story that at first glance looks like fiction, but then makes you remember about something weird that happened to you years ago. And then, you call a random person hoping is not a murderer to go on an adventure with other people that also had that same experience and completely forgot!

Ok no, probably I'm the only one with such weird days. Today was going like a normal day, I woke up, went running, ate breakfast, went to college, then to work, then got to my house and rested while watching cute cats on Instagram, super normal day!

But then, as I continued scrolling I saw a post, a weird post. It talked about a story, about a forest that a guy named Alex encountered. After I read a little, I experienced a deja vu. I felt that I lived or dreamed something similar, but I wasn't sure; until I read that this was no fiction, this had actually happened to one or more people, and I might be one of them.

But I was scared to contact this guy, what if he was just trying to… do something to me. So I called my best friend first, to see if they had a deja vu after reading this, to see if they remember something similar, and they could call that guy Alex with me.

So I called my friend, Morgan, they were taking too much time answering, I got really nervous, but finally, they answered.

“Hey Morgan, it is I, Jane! How are you?” I asked them, really excited since I haven’t talked to them in a long time. We both have a lot of school work and plus our different jobs.

They were working at the time and it was their lunchtime so I told them all about the story and shared the post with them. They also remembered something about this “forest” after reading it.

They told me they remembered me there with them. So, if my best friend, the person I trust the most, also remembers something about this forest, it meant this guy Alex wasn’t planning something illegal. Plus, everyone knows that Morgan would never lie! Or not to me at least.

So, I and Morgan were going to meet at my house to talk to Alex, to tell him we remember something about this forest.

He told us to meet him at his house one week later so he could gather more people and interrogate us. We all agreed.

Morgan had some questions, I had some questions, but we both needed to wait. Well, this is going to be fun, I’ve always loved adventures and Morgan did too.  Plus, this is going to help us get more money to pay for our university.

We both took some days off of work. We will just be working during the weekends and then winning money from this adventure/spy work. But I need to prepare myself, well, me and Morgan both need to.