Ryujin | Blind pt.2

A/N: here's part 2 ;D also the title used to be good luck but i think blind would suit this better so i changed it

Shin Ryujin - Blind pt.2

--------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Ryujin looked at me with annoyance in her eyes while my face just tells it all: I will make her suffer in this forced marriage. 

''Anyways, Y/N and Ryujin you both should get to know each other and Heejin too! Here are the keys to your own house,'' Mr. Shin smiled warmly, expecting a sudden get up from our chairs so I beamed, a fake one of course, to Ryujin and escorted her outside the room. But before that, I took the house keys and tossed it to Ryujin.

''You're stuck with me Shin. Trust me, I don't like this just as much as you do but one thing I'll remind you, I won't be easy on you,'' Grinning evilly, I opened the passenger door for Ryujin to get in but instead of a thank you, she glared and flipped her hair. 

''Don't be so gentleman with me Jeon so shut up and drive or else I will make us crash and send us both into oblivion so I don't have to fake mourn for your death. Drive,'' Ryujin crossed her arms with her designer bag on her lap.

Wanting to test her, I drove at a high speed in the parking lot then suddenly brake which made Ryujin fly out of her seat. I couldn't hold my laughter so I just bursted out cackling. "BAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HOW YOU FLEW OUT OF THE SEAT.''

''Ugh! You little bastard. You'll pay for that,'' Ryujin shoved my laughing face against the horn, making a loud honking noise. ''Hah!''

Annoyed with our little play, I just drove to our shared house, a few glares thrown at each other from time to time. Later, the GPS guided us to a massive modern house. This house is for the both of us? Gosh, it'd be easy to play hide n seek...hide n seek but forever because I never want to be in her sight. 

Being the gentleman she hates, I opened the car door for her again as she had a pissed expression on. It's fun making her mad. At the front door, I looked at her expectantly. As if she'll open it with the key but I don't think she got the hint.

''Why the hell are you looking at me like that?'' 

''Open the door Ryujin. What do you want? Us to sleep outside? Well, you're sleeping outside. I'm sleeping in my car,'' I shrugged, wanting to piss her off again. 

''What do you mean open the door?! You do it!'' Ryujin pushed my shoulder as I scoffed. Is she dumb or stupid?