yuna as your child pt. 2

Your POV
"Dad! I'm bleeding! I'm going to die!" Yuna ran to my arms as blood escaped from the corner of her mouth. "Dad! I think my tooth fell off it hurts!" She massaged her cheek as the tooth fell on the table. I accidentally huffed out a laugh which made her upset. "DAD I'M GOING TO DIE AND YOU'RE LAUGHING!?"

"I'm sorry baby. Let's get this cleaned up shall we?" Since Lia's not home yet, I have to this all by myself. Don't get me wrong, I love Yuna and everything but sometimes, she's a little bit too chaotic. I rushed her to the bathroom and got her mouth cleaned. "Yuna drink cold water with salt and it should decrease the bleeding. You aren't going to die." I patted her head and got the water with salt since she's a princess.

"Thanks dad. You're the best even when you laughed when I was about to die from bleeding too much." Yuna pouted and gargled the water then spit. I let her do that for a few more times until the bleeding stopped.

It was after dinner when her tooth fell out and she eventually fell asleep quite earlier. I kissed her forehead and quietly shut the door.

"I'M HOME YUNA AN-"

"Julia shut it." I covered her mouth as she entered the front door. "She's sleeping. Her tooth fell out today and she thought she was going to die. I was there for her though don't worry I'm a good daddy." Lia patted my head and told me she already ate with Ryujin so she'll just shower and prepare for bed.

The next morning..
"I'M ALIVE!" Yuna's voice pierced through the bedroom door which made Lia and I woke. "DAD! MOM! I'M ALIVE!" Yuna jumped on the bed which shook violently from the amount she's jumping. Goodness Yejisus this girl is going to break the bed.

"YUNA!" Lia and I yell in unison.

"Good morning to you too mom and dad!" Yuna had a big smile plastered on her face as amusement shows while she continues breaking the bed. This girl has unlimited amount of energy. "Can we go celebrate that I'm still alive by watching a movie tonight in the living room with many snacks and candy!? Please please?"

"Yuna the reason why your tooth fell out was because of candy." I corrected.

"But it's gone now so I can eat more candy!"

"Y/N let's just do it." Lia got up the bed and started doing her normal routine.

|•|

"Yayayayaya!" Yuna was sitting on the floor while the movie started, eating up her snacks and candies, not caring about her parents that basically made her and fed her and raised her.

"Yuna I'm hungry can you give me some of your foo-"

"DAD SHUT UP THE MOVIE IS STARTING!"

"But I want foo-"

"SHUT UP!" Yuna yelled and focused back on the movie. She's 6 and learned bad words.

"Lia I was right before. We indeed have raised a demon." I lay my head on her shoulder since we were sitting together on the couch.

"Yeah Y/N shut up." Lia flicked my forehead and watched the movie. I love my family so much.