Chaeryeong | 7 Minutes of Heaven

A/N: hi just a friendly reminder I love you all :D

Lee Chaeryeong - 7 Minutes of Heaven

————————————————————————

Chaeryeong's POV
"Chaeryeong eonnie! Are you going to Yeji's sleepover tonight with the boys?" Yuna approached me with an expectant look. Yuna and the other girls have been informing me a lot about a sleepover these days and I don't get why. I have better things to do and besides..my crush Y/N most likely won't be there since he's too popular to attend.

"No I'm not Yuna. I have to study for a test." And right there, I just realized my mistake. The girls and I all have the same classes and there actually..was no test.

"Okay first of all, we don't have any upcoming tests. And second, Y/N is going to be there." Yuna wiggled her eyebrows at me before smirking evilly. She knows the only reason I'll be there is because of Y/N.

"You're lying Yuna. How do you know he'll be there?" I've been pranked by Yuna too many times and it's really hard to believe her right now especially when she's bringing up Y/N.

"I'll prove it to you. Yeji eonnie! Can you call Y/N and double check if he's coming?" Yuna yelled from inside the room. Yeji opened the door and called him on her phone. It took about 2 rings until he answered. Yeji put the call on speaker. (Italics is Y/N and normal is Yeji).

"What's good Yeji?" Oh that voice..it's actually him. And just by the thought of his voice made me blush. Yuna smirked and listened to the call.

"Y/N you're still set for the sleepover right?" Yeji averted her gaze to me for my reaction.

"Hell yeah! It's gonna be lit. But I might be a little late because Heejin has something that will end 5 minutes before the sleepover will start but I'm going to be there for sure!"

"Okay see you there!" Yeji ended the call and faced me. But all I'm wondering is, who is Heejin? I didn't want to ask them since I may seem desperate.

"Told you! So you're coming now right?" Yuna showed me her puppy eyes and Yeji chuckles.

"Come on Ryeong, it's going to be fun! Just like what Y/N said, it's gonna be lit!" Yeji supported Yuna on that.

"Ugh fine!" I finally gave in. They cheered and hugged me tight before ordering me to pack my stuff. Yeji and Yuna visited my house 2 hours earlier because they were bored but they had to leave eventually for the sleepover soon.

|•|

"Chaeryeong! You made it yay!" Lia greeted me first when she opened the door. Ryujin helped me with my bags that contained my needs and set it down in my shared room with her for the night.

"Hi.." I shyly tuck some of my hair behind her ear. Everyone was here except for Y/N. Maybe he backed out because of whoever that Heejin girl is. I was kind of disappointed about his existence. I mean, he said he would be late but he also could have backed out.

"Damn Chae you're looking cute." One of Y/N's friends, Hansol, complimented me. I gave him a small thank you and took my seat next to Yuna. We just chatted for a while and ate before doing something.

"When the hell is Jeon Y/N arriving!?" Another one of Y/N's friends, Seojun, complained as the others as well complained about his non existent body in this house. Now I'm really starting to think that he won't come since his friends don't know either when he's coming. I shouldn't lose hope but I already am.