Chapter 36: Asshole!

Mulai dari awal

"Why can't it be?" She asked as wrinkles were forming in her forehead.

"We are not mentally ready for that, Bi. It's not just sex and temporary pleasure. A baby is a serious hard work and it's too early for us having a junior. Imagine, us being up at night taking care of.." I continued rambling and let out everything in my mind.

Her laugh broke as she clutched her stomach. "Relax, jerk! I am just playing with you. Don't worry, I'm not that crazy yet. I start being on birth control earlier this week after we almost did it on our first night. Fortunately, my dad disturbed us and diverted the whole plan."

I grabbed her body, carrying her with one hand and spanked her butt cheek playfully. "You are grounded for fooling me, milady."

Plopping her in one of my long sofa, I supported myself on top of her. "How would you ground me, Mr. Miller?"

I pretended to think. "Locking you up in my room with me would be a good one. Don't you agree, Miss Williams?"

"I don't know about that. Maybe, I'll make up my mind once you strip out of this fabric." She pulled my T-shirt and I followed her command willingly. Her hand grazed my tattoo which I thought she loved it as much as I did. "You look sexier with this tat."

"I sure do, milady." Lowering myself to claim her lips, I was stopped abruptly.

"Before we go for round three, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?"

Her lips formed a crescent grin. "Do you remember I did an interview with Vogue when we were on silent treatment because of Ivan?"

I scoffed, hearing that name. "I won't forget anything associated with that asshole."

Once again, she slapped my chest. "Focus, Cole. It's not him whom I want to talk about."

"Okay, okay. Then, what?"

Her smile was soon back. "Yesterday morning, I received an email saying I got accepted."

"Are you serious this time?" I couldn't hide my excitement for her. She nodded strongly. "Hell yeah, milady! I'm super proud of you."

I drew kisses everywhere on her face and her neck until I heard her laughing happily. In that moment, I realized her laugh was one of my favorite. As if it encouraged me to continue kissing her, I pecked her sensitive spot around her neck then she started to moan. I swore, tonight couldn't be any better.

"Now tell me, what do you want as a gift from me?"

"Um, since having a child is out of the question.." She played me good."..I think letting me have a tattoo is the best present for now."

"You, wanting a tat on your skin?" I repeated, making sure what I heard was right.

"Yeah. Seeing yours makes me want one." She touched my tattoo again.

"O-kay. It's not something I expect as an answer from you but, sure if that's what you want."

Resting her arms around my neck, she pecked me quickly. "Can we do it tomorrow?"

"That fast? You want it that bad?"

She nodded. "In the same place you made yours. And the same tattoo artist."

Shoot! Now, I knew why she wanted to have a tattoo in the first place. It was because my tattoo artist was a girl and she didn't like it when I told her about it. The goal of this fuss was to meet Lana.

Jealousy much, Miss Williams?

*****

Exactly at six pm that day, we arrived in the ever-bustling Downtown LA. Getting out off the car, we were welcomed by a group of punk boys and I could already sense where their fucking eyes were gonna be at. Just in time, Bianca climbed out of the passenger seat wearing her favorite jeans and a fucking crop top. Bad choice from the start. When we stopped by her house to change, I already voiced my dislike towards her choice of attire but she didn't pay much attention to my word and went as she liked. Now, look at what her stubbornness had done to these bastards' consciousness. Taking a fast precaution, I hugged her waist then glared at the dudes who instantly noticed my presence.