Chapter 9: HELP ME!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long update.

I was unwell last week so I couldn't write much.

Since Christmas is still around the corner, I wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

I hope everyone gets a good holiday!

Here is Chapter 9!

Please Like, Vote and Comment The Girl Behind His Attitude!

***************************************************************************************

Bianca's POV

I watched Cole getting into a serious conversation with the two guys from the restaurant. I never thought those guys would be a sign of trouble. If I knew, we would leave the moment they found us and we wouldn't be in this situation. Or at least I wouldn't trap myself inside the car without any air con on.

Looking at their expression, all of them kept their gazes straight and bold towards each other. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I knew something was not right from his cold tone earlier when he asked me to get inside the car.

Ten minutes had past and their conversation got hotter. I also started to feel the car getting hotter but it couldn't a big deal now. At some point, I heard one of the guys shouted at Cole.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU DUMB!" The A guy, who was dressed all-black, said. He was taking a step closer to Cole.

His action made Cole's body merely few steps from the car. Leaning behind him, I heard his car door opened slightly and a hiking pole was thrown to the driver seat. My heart beat harder realizing why he gave me that tool. Suddenly both of my hands trembled so much, not wanting to touch that thing. I looked up to Cole, wishing he turned to my direction and gave me some kind of help. Once he did, my sight went straight to his angry face which faded a little as he met my face.

"Lock the door, Bi." He said, trying to sound calm.

Without further thinking, I took hold of the pole and immediately locked the door. Before I could do anything else, a punching sound came from outside. It was the other guy. Surprised by the sound, I moved head towards them. A proud smile was carved on the attacker's face.

"We already warned you, Miller. You should have seen this coming." The guy said, about to go for a second punch.

Luckily, Cole caught his hand and pushed him until he fell on the ground. The trace of punch was visible in his right cheek. A bruise and little blood colored his light skin.

This needed to be stopped. Glancing around the area, there was no one here. No help. Nothing. It was their perfect moment to hurt Cole. I wanted to help him but it would be impossible for me to get out and fought those big guys.

Without giving each other a break, in a split second, the A guy barged into Cole and pushed him to the ground harder than what Cole did to his friend.

"You bastard! I hope you know who you are dealing with right now!" Cole shouted back at the guy. He had become seriously angry as I could see the veins in his face and his clenched hands.

His next move was new to my eyes. He got up and threw an extra hard punch at the A guy. I couldn't hide my shock as both hands covered my mouth.

"I am the one who should say that, Miller! Remember what you did to my boss? Now you are getting it back!" Both of the guys were ready to hurt him when an idea struck my mind.