Chapter 25: Not Missing A Chance

Hey party (with my books) people!

Another update in one week! Give thanks to my brain today. I wrote so much on a Sunday :)

Before you enter this sugar loaded zone, be prepared for a bunch of sweetness rolled in one page. Take it as a treat (myself included)!

Enjoy this new chapter of The Girl Behind His Attitude. Hope you love it :)

******

Bianca's POV

The voice of people chattering downstairs stole my attention as I walked down the stairs to first floor. Sitting in the dining room was Clinton and Cole, accompanied by Emma. They were suddenly silent, immersing at what Clinton was doing. Meanwhile, the clown of this family chugged a glass of bright orange liquid with sour face. When he finished his share, both of his supporters laughed mockingly.

"Jesus, Emma. What is this?" He showed the orange color residue left at the bottom of his cup.

Standing beside Emma, I faced these two young men whom I spent most of my childhood with. Honestly, us being together in one room under the watch of Emma was bringing the old times back. It had been a while since the three of us hanging out.

One thing changed for sure was our feeling. The second I positioned myself, my gaze directly met Cole's. His smile grew fondly and I couldn't hold myself from doing the same. For a while, I wish it was only us here.

"It's a drink for your frequent upset stomach, Clinton. I looked up home remedies on Google and, voila, there you have it. Cumin, lemon, ginger and a pinch of cinnamon mixed together to make one miracle drink. How does it taste?" There were twinkles in her eyes, hoping he would answer it with compliments.

"Taste like you are taking revenge for my troublesome childhood. Straight up spicy and sour." The displease expression he displayed earlier became more prominent.

Reaching the opposite side to smack Clinton's head, I heard her muttered some complaint. "Ungrateful child! That drink is way better than the vodka you hide in your room."

"Ouch, Emma! Stop it." Standing up to get away from her light beating, I saw my brother's face turned embarrass. "How do you know about the vodka? You don't even clean my room anymore.

"I'm the head household in this house, Mr. Williams. Of course I checked my subordinates' work once in a while." She crossed her arms confidently, knowing the victory was hers in an instant.

"Shit!" He cursed before taking his earlier seat back. Then, he elbowed Cole who sat beside him. "You are lucky, dude. Emma is not in your house."

"I truly am, Clint. Cheers to that." Cole took his Coke, asking for a toast which obviously was ignored by Clinton.

"What's wrong with your stomach?" I finally voiced after watching the small act.

"He's drinking too much vodka and sneaking out in the middle of the night to God knows where." Emma was quickly disappeared to the kitchen, only to come back with water for my brother.

"You know the sneaking too? Oh my God! Just give me the poison now." He face palmed himself dramatically.

The way he acted in this situation brought laughter to Cole and I.

"If I had poison, it wouldn't be just for Clinton. I would gladly serve to the both of you." She pointed back and forth to the two boys. "You guys are two handful human beings since children.. up to now."

"I've only made one comment this whole time, nanny. Don't drag me into this." Cole's protest sounded way different from how he picked up my call earlier.