chapter thirty-two

Start from the beginning

My phone rung and I glanced at it seeing it was Tyler calling.

" Yooo? "

" Tell me some good my guyy! " Tyler said all jittery.

" We going. " I laughed at him.

" Oouu my trigger finger been itching too. " I heard Nick say in the background.

" I'a see y'all at the trap. " I told them as I hung up.

I pulled into my moms yard seeing A'Zharia sitting on the hood of her car. I hopped out quickly getting Journee out.

A'Zharia walked up to me as I was getting her out.

" Why you won't let my moms just keep ha'? " I suggested.

" Zoie wants to see her. " She said taking the baby bag from me.

She walked to the car and I couldn't help but look at how she was glowing. No lie, Journee made her ass fat as hell and her skin was flawless.

It kind of made me feel bad for how shit turned out, but it is what it is now. I can't do shit, but take care of my daughter and better her future.

I strapped the car seat in and headed back to my car. It was kind of normal for us not to say much to each other anymore. I can't say I'm not bothered, but I won't dare show it.

Once I got the trap my pops and the boys were in the conference room with the workers. I sat next to my pops as they went over what the workers would do.

" Now we know Steve is known for making drop with his former enemies and then he take over they shit. We not going for that ight? " My pops said looking all of us in the eyes.

" We stick together. Y'all feel something moves wrong I need y'all to go for lives not for the money or drugs until we know all our men good ight? "

He got a bunch out " alright " and " yeahs " from around the room.

" Shid go suit up. We outta' here at six. " He said making everyone get up and go suit up.

At the drop...

" Y'all ready? " I asked looking back at Tyler and Nick.

" Do or die. " Nick said loading his guns and putting them on both sides of his waistband.

" Born ready. " Tyler said doing the same.

I nodded as I sighed looking back at our other vans with some workers in them. This shit suppose to be simple, my pops talk to Steve, we make sure the drugs real, exchange and gone on.

We were all dressed in all black, but it wasn't like gear up war type of dressing.

My pops gave the okay for us to folllow him and we all headed in. There two guards at the front who wore devilish grins on their faces making me feel uncomfortable.

I shook the feeling off and headed on up the stairs behind my pops. We all were in this big ass room. It looked like a garage if you ask me.

Steve and my pops started to talk closely. They were whispering so it made all of us just stand there and look at each other.

" Jarod come check it out for me. " My pops told one of our workers.

Jarod always tested drugs for us when we get new shipments. He wasn't addicted, but he didn't give a hell what he had to do to get paid.

Jarod walked up to the supply and cut open. He sniffed some off the knife and shook his head. He looked confused as he did the same process again.

" This shit ain't it Green. " Jarod told my pops. They called him Gree when we were out on missions.

My pops laughed and shook his head as he looked at Steve who seemed to be amused as well.

" Damn Steve, fake supply? " My pops asked.

" I advise you to take it and leave. It'll be easier that way. " Steve replied moving his hands to his hips.

At this point I'm looking back to see was everyone else on the same page as me.

" Just hand me my bag of money and we're gone. " My pops stated.

Steve didn't even say another word. He just gave his guys a signal and they all started shooting. My pops ran behind a wall as everyone else did the same.

I saw so many bullets pass by my head. I shot back and killed at least four of them on my own.

I saw a couple our men down. As I peaked out again to shoot a shot hit me right in the shoulder making me groan.

" You good bro. " Nick said pushing me over a bit so I wasn't exposed as much.

I ignored the pain as I continued to shoot back. Nick ran over to Tyler who got shot in the side. I was about to go over there with them, but I spotted this dude next to me trying to run out with the money.

I hit him in the back of the head with my gun and he turned around and pushed me down. I got up and we tussled a bit before he picked me up and boomed my body on the ground.

I hit my head and it made me groan louder than before. My vision was getting blurry as I saw him pull his gun out.

" It's a safe place in hell for you and your pops. " He said before I heard two gun shots go off.

" Bro stay with us ight. " I hearr Nick's voice say as I felt someone pick my aching body up.

A'Zharia || Zee

A'Zharia || Zee

" It was good to be back. " I told Kenn as we both locked up the store.

" Honey I missed you here, these bitches don't know how to act. " He told me.

I laughed and made my way to my car. We closed early today due to tomorrow being a holiday and we wanted to be off early.

I wasn't mad about it so I went on and agreed to close at eight tonight. I was really ready to go get my baby and spend time with her.

I haven't been with her for almost a week and I missed her so much. Kenn was riding with me since his car was in the shop.

" Nick calling you. " Kenn kind of sung a little handing me my phone.

" Hello? " I answered.

" Zee where you at? " He asked in a worried manner.

" Finna go pick Journee up from Zoie's why? " I questioned him back.

" Toosii in critical condition mane. Come up here when you can. " He sniffled.

My heart dropped to my ass. I'll always have love for Nau'Jour. He was my first love. Hearing that we was in critical condition made my body just freeze up.

" I-I-I'm on my way. " I told Nick as I hung up.

I did a silent prayer before telling Kenn where we were going. I hope and pray he was going to be okay.