chapter thirty-two

all i'm going to say is...y'all picked this

Nau'Jour || Toosii

Nau'Jour || Toosii

" Where you going baby? " Nadia asked me as I got out the bed.

" Take Journee to my moms and I got some business to handle. Before you ask I might not be back until lata' ight? " I said glancing back at her.

" Okay. Be careful alright? " She said sounding concerned.

" Fasho. " I said as I went into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I did anything else. I went to the kids room to see if Journee was up or not.

I peeked in seeing her wide awake making me smile. I grabbed her so she could take a bath first. Looking at the time it was twelve in the afternoon.

I made sure I had her an outfit out before we went to take her bath. I barely filled the tub up with warm water and bottles and sat Journee in there.

I let her play around for a minute while I shaved my face. Once I cleaned my face up, I went to the wash Journee up.

She started splashing the fuck out of me with water making me sigh.

" Guh come on. " I laughed picking her up since we were done.

After I got her clothes on I sat her in the play pin with Na'Meir so I could go take a shower myself. As I was getting in the shower my phone rung making me groan and pick it up.

" Yo? " I asnwered.

" Where you at? " I hearr A'Zharia's voice making me look at the caller ID.

" Uh home, what's up? "

" You were suppose to drop her off at twelve. I started back working and I have to be there at 1:30. " She told me.

" I'm sorry. We on the way, bout fifteen minutes. " I said looking at the time on my phone.

" Don't rush but please hurry. " She said before hanging up.

I laughed and shook my head. I had to hurry my shower up. I got out and rushed to put something simple of since I knew I'd be changing once I got to the trap.

I rushed into the living room as I was sliding my shoes on.

" You fed ha'? " I asked Nadia as I picked Journee up. She shook her head no making stop dead in my tracks.

" Why not bro? "

" I don't know what she eats. " She shrugged.

" Nadia bro, she's four months. A fucking bottle or some soft shit we eat. " I snatched the baby bag off the couch.

" I'a be back man. " I said slamming the door.

I strapped Journee in her car seat and headed on to my moms. I had a lot of shit running through my mind and it didn't help that Nadia just pissed me off.