chapter nineteen

Nau'Jour || Toosii" But ma what Ima do about that? "

Nau'Jour || Toosii
" But ma what Ima do about that? "

" As long as y'all follow this plan, everything should be straight. " My pops preached.

While he was talking I looked down at my phone again sine it kept buzzing. It was Instagram notifications, but I couldn't see what they said since I had my notifications on don't show when locked.

" Yo Toosii man if ya hoe running you down that bad you maybe need to tend to ha don't you think? " My pops said to me.

I huffed and ran my hand down my face and looked at him. " Hurry up. " I told him.

He scoffed and kept talking. " Anyway, we I wanna see everything y'all li niggas pull in ight? " My pops told our workers. They all nodded.

" Ight y'all can go. " He told them.

I took this time to see what the fuck or who the fuck was blowing up my phone. Just as I was checking it was a bunch of people mentioning in some and Zee ass started texting me back to back.

I checked Instagram first and saw it was something Nadia posted. I sighed before even looking at the post. I grew confused when I saw a picture of her and her face was all beat it like she was abused.

itz_nadia:  this is what y'all homeboy, y'all fav, and y'all NIGGA does to women. i told this boy i was pregnant and this what happened. time after time i never thought he would put his hands on me. @yo.zee i advise you to get outta there before he get you next.😖

I threw my phone in disbelief. Just as I got up to get it Nick and Tyler rushed in the room.

" Yo tell me you ain't do that bruh. " Nick told me.

" Tha' fuck I look like hitting a female yo? Like this bitch straight lying all because I don't wanna creep with her no more bro. " I fussed as I picked up my phone to see what Zee was texting me.

babygirl💗: tell me it isn't true Nau'Jour

babygirl💗: i was really feeling like everything was good again.

babygirl💗: it's one thing you beat her but got her pregnant too Nau'Jour? that shit is low.

babygirl💗: don't come back to my house. yo stuff will be at your house.

Me: yo i ain't do shit     *failed to send*

" Man what tha' fuck? " I yelled.

I grabbed my keys off the table and headed straight towards Nadia house. This hoe love attention so much I erks me.

I tried calling Zee over and over and it went straight voicemail. This shit really for the birds. I been chilling having a good time with my girl and for this shit to be knocked away from me like that? That's fucked up.

I pulled in Nadia driveway seeing her car was there. I slammed my door as I tried to calm the range inside of me down. I twisted her doorknob seeing that it was already opem.

" Yo Nadia man! " I yelled looking around for her. I headed down the hall towards her room where I heard her talking.

" Yo man what tha' fuck you on? " I asked her. She scoffed and looked back at her phone.

" Gir let me call you back. " She told whoever was on the other side of the phone.

" Nigga I told you the joke would be on you. " She said tapping me in my chest with her index finger.

" Bitch you tripping. You know I don't roll with putting my hands on females and her go lying on my name. " I pushed her back.

" Why you just push me then? "

" You really pushing my buttons. Fucking up shit with me and ny girl. I should get my cousin to whoop yo ass. " I chuckled at her.

" Like I said, if I can't have you, no other hoe can. Now I advise you to tell the world you happy about our baby. "

" Yo hot ass bout ain't even pregnant and if you are it ain't mine. " I looked her up and down in disgust.

" Better be lucky I didn't go whoop that bitch ass. " She mumbled. I turned around and looked at her. Before I knew I was in her face.

Before my hand could go around her thoart I caught myself. She smirked at me. " Just know this far from over. " I said walking out her room.

Now I gotta go see what Zee on. I hope she hear me out cause that shit straight bull.

 I hope she hear me out cause that shit straight bull

A'Zharia || Zee

" I hate him! " I cried as on Nau'Jour's mother shoulder.

" Shhhh, baby I know it's okay. I told him to change baby. I promise I did. " She said holding me tightly.

" But ma what Ima do about that? " I asked pointing at the positive pregnancy test on the table.

" I advise you to tell him when your ready. I'd hate for you to stress and hurt the baby. "

I nodded as I stood up. " I should leave before he comes. Tell him I love him but I can't let him break me. "

His mother hugged me again tightly and kissed my forehead. I walked out the house and took the back way home. No friends, no boyfriend, no mother, no family. I'm just in this one alone.

I decided I'd go by Zoie's house before I headed home. He is really the only person that had me when I didn't have myself.